Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

House papist returned earlier from a continuing weekly mission to have me beatified as Saint Shallow of the Pyjamas. While I am still considering the full spread of suitable duties, patron saint of Satanic-potato Miners and Cat Egg Prospectors is a shoo-in, I suspect.

This, surely, is the reason God invented hairless cats. I give you Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 10 winner.

While I agree about not painting a cat or dressing a cat, look at that cat's poise and the final pose.

Tiger Mother and Four Cubs

World Wildlife Fund
on Monday ·
Female tigers can give birth to a litter of two to four cubs every two years. At birth, cubs are blind and helpless, but within a month they grow four times their size. Tiger cubs are dependent on their mothers for the first 18 months of life and usually stay with their mother until age 2. With as few as 3,890 tigers left in the wild, we are working to protect these beautiful cats from poaching and habitat loss.

I have seen, on Animal Planet, brief shots for a series on big cats.

A lion

ROAR!

A tiger

ROAR!

A cheetah

miaow!

That totally cracked me up; I had forgotten cheetahs cannot roar, but they do purr.

And now, this --------> Russian couple adopt puma from zoo.

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/...114369409/640x360_MP4_9156552035114369409.mp4

A gorgeous animal, but I'm not sure about the "owners". Anyone who shoots video in portrait orientation is a wrong 'un in my opinion...

I love the video of the pet puma but I suspect they will need a JCB to clean the litter box.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Foitin_Irish Weapons, Equipment & Rations 20
orificecadet Officers 45
OldRedCap The Intelligence Cell 4