Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

A rare event - sunshine! She'd already spent an hour outside, but must have realised that being out in the cold sunshine wasn't as good as being indoors in the sunshine.

Dusty sun.jpg

@TonkaAUS still stalking me, I see. But I haven't got under your skin, oh no. lmfao

He's a lost soul, once I achieved his life's dream for him. He feels lost with out that hope of a thread in his name. It was a small dream, but all he had.
I thought I was helping, turns out I actually removed his only hope.

On thread
DSC_0604~01.jpg

First trip with Gerry to the vet, currently getting the feline cold shoulder after he had his talons shorn. 5.9kgs, hefty bugger.

A friend of ours has an almost identical cat. Crunchie ate a rabbit a while back and it blocked his gut so off to the vet for £2000+ of surgery which was fortunately covered mostly by insurance.

On his return Crunchie ate another rabbit which blocked his gut so off to the vet for £2000+ of surgery.

Which was not covered mostly by insurance as it was our old friend, the get out clause beloved of the thieving bastards in insurance, repeat behaviour.

Crunchie is not allowed out any more which means standing in the pissing rain whilst he is located and secured before the front door is opened.

I've tried explaining that cats and rain are generally mutually exclusive but to no avail.
I would point out to the bastard insurance company that your cat cannot read the small print on the policy and has no understanding of the term 'repeat behaviour'. Have you taken this up with an insurance ombudsman?

I knew he was a f**king Crab! Ginger Bastards escaped!
One moments inattention and a Ginger arse disappearing over the fence and haring into the distance.
He came back after an hour, but he's out in the street sticking two fingers up at me and the Dreamies packet.

Well that was a dramatic night. Constant cat wars as he fought it out with all the local toms. He came back in this morning at 5.30am, having kept us awake all night with the warfare outside.
Butter wouldn't melt and he's settled down to a sleep as his human servants stagger off bleary eyed to work.

pongo6863

RIP
RIP
Well that was a dramatic night. Constant cat wars as he fought it out with all the local toms. He came back in this morning at 5.30am, having kept us awake all night with the warfare outside.
Butter wouldn't melt and he's settled down to a sleep as his human servants stagger off bleary eyed to work.
Did he win or is he all beat up?

No need to worry about him being bullied then :) It must have been a relief when he finally came in. Good that he knows where home and servants are after such a short time.

Poppy

LE
if he's been done surely he shouldn't be galivanting out all night?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 203
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20

Latest Threads