diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
1659476245755.png

The Quest for the Last Pringle

Montysdouble

Old-Salt
IMG_5782.jpg
Staying in Bushmills NI for a week. There's a note on the wall from the owner says there's a friendly tabby and not to let him in So here he is. He's got the loudest meow in the world.

Sergeant Bill Pulliam and Crosseyes watching out for returning bombers of the 91st Bombardment Group at Bassingbourne, 1944.

1659559814036.png

Bill really loved Crosseyes - notice the wedding ring.

But the moggie only had crosseyes for this one . . .
1659560634243.png

Out House Mouse

@dogmeat - there's no place to hide !

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1659601615288.png

I've got this coming x 4! Izzy finally gave birth last night, 3 kittens by 20:30 and lo and behold, I get up at 5 and there's another!
1659602170312.jpeg

Mum looks to be doing well, obviously knackered, kits are all moving around.

Randy Felcher

War Hero
Betty's mum sent me a message from Kuwait. She's going home to the Philippines for two weeks and leaving Betty with a friend. She was packing her bags today and it seems that Betty was trying to go with her.

IMG-20220804-WA0001.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are they spoken for yet?
Strangely, no. We had offers if there were any ginger or white ones, but no one has asked for a black & white one yet. We're off down the pub tonight (partly to get the OH away from them, she won't leave either mum or the kittens alone plus it's Palace V Arsenal on the box tomorrow), so we'll ask if any of our friends want a Minstrel.

kimmi851

War Hero
Strangely, no. We had offers if there were any ginger or white ones, but no one has asked for a black & white one yet. We're off down the pub tonight (partly to get the OH away from them, she won't leave either mum or the kittens alone plus it's Palace V Arsenal on the box tomorrow), so we'll ask if any of our friends want a Minstrel.
I can vouch for Draz as an excellent cat server (I have to say this - he is getting close to the Cat Broody stage where I am going to have to count the cats carefully at the end of the evening at my next board game night and Vanya takes a lot of counting once hyped on cat treats)

Latest Threads