Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

08D7E2D2-845D-4627-B8BF-C0DD5FD0122C.jpeg

It was Charlie's birthday today. Low-key was the theme of the day.

1656874932896.jpg

Poppy

LE
ok I gave in and got one - where do I put the catnip? in the top of the green but or underneath it (tried that and it went everywhere)

Attachments

• 20220703_174437.jpg
    20220703_174437.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 42

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apparently, we are getting adopted by another rescue cat, a 2yo grey female, in a couple of weeks. The previous owners have left her in the garden for over a year, she's had a litter but the kittens were taken from her as soon as they were old enough, living in the house whilst she pines at the window at her kids.
Our neighbour will be looking after her until we come back from holiday on 21st and will be the one picking her up as the OH has stated that if she went, she'd deck the owners and nab the kittens as well.
The reason for being left outside was that during one of the lockdowns, they moved out for 6 months so chucked her outside to fend for herself, although now back, they don't want her inside as she has fleas (apparently), they leave food outside for her.
It's going to be a struggle to train her into being a house cat with free reign to go in the garden and come back in at her pleasure, but I'm sure our little gang will help her along (apart from Munchie of course, who hates all new cats).
Gizmo.jpg

TamH70

MIA

Apparently, we are getting adopted by another rescue cat, a 2yo grey female, in a couple of weeks. The previous owners have left her in the garden for over a year, she's had a litter but the kittens were taken from her as soon as they were old enough, living in the house whilst she pines at the window at her kids.
Our neighbour will be looking after her until we come back from holiday on 21st and will be the one picking her up as the OH has stated that if she went, she'd deck the owners and nab the kittens as well.
The reason for being left outside was that during one of the lockdowns, they moved out for 6 months so chucked her outside to fend for herself, although now back, they don't want her inside as she has fleas (apparently), they leave food outside for her.
It's going to be a struggle to train her into being a house cat with free reign to go in the garden and come back in at her pleasure, but I'm sure our little gang will help her along (apart from Munchie of course, who hates all new cats).
View attachment 675034
The owners kicked her out? And won't let her back in because of a flea infestation that they helped set up? Those kinds of people shouldn't be allowed to have pets. I agree with your Zero Alpha they deserve a decent kerb-stomping.

Me either, but get him/her signed up to the Magic Circle, it's mastered levitation!!!
That's not a shadow, it's a portal to the mog's home planet

tiv

LE
Tabatha has settled in nicely. Today she went for a walk around the garden to ensure it was where she left it, came in for a saucer of food and the rest of the day has been.....

Tabster.jpg