Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

They also defend 'their' territory by crapping on peoples heads .
Ask me how I know .
No. That kind of gen definitely goes under need to know, and Arrse in general will neither want to or need to.
Thanks for the offer.

Ask me how I know .
Fulmars do that too.

Walking back after working hours from part of RAF Lossiemouth to the Mess and as I passed through the engineering buildings I was repeatedly shitbombed by the bastards. Kit in the wash, shower, and only just made it in time for the end of dinner :rolleyes:

Oh, how I laughed.

Did I mention they're bastards?

tiv

LE
Poor old Phoebe got a nasty cancer late last year and we decided to wait a bit before getting a replacement. Well the time has arrived and Cats Protection has fixed us up with 10 year old Tabatha. Bit sad really, her previous owner was getting married and as his partner had a cat and a dog poor old Tabatha was surpless to requirements.

She has settled in quite nicely, is very noisy but does not seem interested in going out.

And here she is:

View attachment 666622
Had call from Cats Protection today, Tabatha's original owner had contacted them and wanted to know how her and Willow were getting on which was kind of nice. Obviously able to report that the Tabster is doing well and apparently Willow also has a new home so all's well that ends well.

Tabster.jpg

Had call from Cats Protection today, Tabatha's original owner had contacted them and wanted to know how her and Willow were getting on which was kind of nice. Obviously able to report that the Tabster is doing well and apparently Willow also has a new home so all's well that ends well.

View attachment 672370
The 1970s called and said they want their sofa and carpet back ;)

Londo

LE
Fulmars do that too.

Walking back after working hours from part of RAF Lossiemouth to the Mess and as I passed through the engineering buildings I was repeatedly shitbombed by the bastards. Kit in the wash, shower, and only just made it in time for the end of dinner :rolleyes:

Oh, how I laughed.

In my case the old wives tale must be true as I never did go bald .

1655995610248.png

Ask me how I know .
What do you do if a bird cr@ps on your car?

Stop going out with her!

Ahthangyaw, ahm ere all week, try the scampi in a basket etc....

0A has trained Loki the kitten to sit before he gets his mid afternoon nibble treats. I'm gobsmacked, not even the dogs would do that for her!
The reality is that Loki has trained 0A to feed him whenever he sits just so.

TamH70

MIA
What do you do if a bird cr@ps on your car?

Stop going out with her!

Ahthangyaw, ahm ere all week, try the scampi in a basket etc....

How's the veal?

Aphra

War Hero
Fulmars do that too.

Oh, how I laughed.

Like the kittiwakes that nest under the Tyne Bridge every year. It's impossible to walk along certain streets under the bridge for what seems like months every year without getting splattered with the foul ordure or, even worse, in inclement weather, slipping and falling into the inches deep stuff that covers the footpaths. To paraphrase @Londo don't ask how I know!

"Cats! Do other cats kick sand in your face? Then get into bodybuilding!"

1656021426707.png

Latest Threads