Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

ugly

LE
Weather is very favourable for the family of lizards in my house to get out and have some sun

9D737F9E-D3D7-4036-A234-0CAEB18A2644.jpeg
0C3B9664-F5D7-42E9-A698-E29125164D4C.jpeg

ugly

LE
Both are on harness until we buy or build a catio for them
2A5B57E1-6F02-4DFB-9D89-6879AAD0DF6E.jpeg
A2EE3110-3599-431E-98D8-1F3F03FA0A1F.jpeg
5D25F770-2112-4124-9126-23D0C2D7A4FA.jpeg

Randy Felcher

War Hero
Handsome bugger. I presume there's some oriental in there, he definitely looks like it.
Probably some Oriental, most street cats in Kuwait are a mix of Oriental and domestic.
He might also have some Mau or Abyssinian. Hard to know. But not far from where I found him there's a tribe of similar looking cats, all the same specs as Burt.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
cat heaven.jpg

Should have ground her up, cooked it and frozen portions for Moggins.

Save a fortune on Cat-O-Mix.

Could be, but ending her earthly existence as runny cat shit is probably the best she could hope for.

Unexpected visitor this afternoon, Jeeves was upstairs on the bed stretched out snoring (the back of the house is nice and cool in the afternoons as the sun doesn't hit it until late afternoon/early evening.

Bertie came in, she sometimes comes in for an afternoon nap if it's cold and wet but it's the first time when it's been warm and sunny. She finished up a bit if food Jeeves had left, saw I was intent on the GP, hopped up on the sofa, settled herself down and enjoyed a nap. She woke up just after the race finished and Jeeves came down demanding food when he heard her so it all worked out rather well

Unexpected visitor this afternoon, Jeeves was upstairs on the bed stretched out snoring (the back of the house is nice and cool in the afternoons as the sun doesn't hit it until late afternoon/early evening.

Bertie came in, she sometimes comes in for an afternoon nap if it's cold and wet but it's the first time when it's been warm and sunny. She finished up a bit if food Jeeves had left, saw I was intent on the GP, hopped up on the sofa, settled herself down and enjoyed a nap. She woke up just after the race finished and Jeeves came down demanding food when he heard her so it all worked out rather well
Like a feline timeshare...

Latest Threads