Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

We took Munchie to the vets the other day for her yearly jab. Nico (the vet) gave her the once over, weighed her, 400g up on her last visit, stunned considering she's been on diet food for the last year. Then came the bad news, she has floating bits on her iris, Nico reckons it could be early stages of cancer, so she has to have her eye removed. Here she is getting over having a nap.View attachment 662594
Good luck Munchie, I hope everything works out well for her.

We took Munchie to the vets the other day for her yearly jab. Nico (the vet) gave her the once over, weighed her, 400g up on her last visit, stunned considering she's been on diet food for the last year. Then came the bad news, she has floating bits on her iris, Nico reckons it could be early stages of cancer, so she has to have her eye removed. Here she is getting over having a nap.View attachment 662594
I hope everything goes well for her

Randy Felcher

War Hero
Best wishes to you both.

Randy Felcher

War Hero
FB_IMG_1652429001347.jpg

ugly

LE
Even if they have I don’t think it’ll help. Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t think there’s any obligation to stop if you hit a cat. Aside from basic decency that is.
I was told it was the only animal that you were required by law to report a collision with

Obviously wrongly or I got dogs and cats confused
I thought it was badgers that had to be reported by law.

My bad, this from government website

• dogs
  • horses
  • cattle, eg cows
  • pigs
  • goats
  • sheep
  • donkeys and mules
"You can report any dead animals you find on the road to the local council.

This includes wild animals like badgers and foxes, as well as domestic pets such as cats and dogs."

It’s not done if it is! Plenty of sporran donors found roadside in the morning with suspicious impact injuries round here
Here too, dropped off by a farmer in the middle of night already dead.

Latest Threads