Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

280527766_1149156278988907_3795109587746577984_n.jpg

I signed the petition for change.org, but I thought it had all been done, considered, and nothing changing.
Change.org petitions aren't worth the ether they're transmitted on. They're a private organisation with no link to government, so nobody takes any notice of them, they're just there for feel good factor for the ones who sign them.

If you want the government to take notice the petition has to be done on the official gov.org website.

Change.org petitions aren't worth the ether they're transmitted on. They're a private organisation with no link to government, so nobody takes any notice of them, they're just there for feel good factor for the ones who sign them.

If you want the government to take notice the petition has to be done on the official gov.org website.
Thinking about it, it may well have been a gov.org thing. Needed a certain number of signatures to be put forward for consideration.

Today. Jeeeves decided he was no longer a cat, therefore he no longer ate cat food. He decided he would only eat what I was having.. He turned his nose up at his breakfast and tried to mug me for my toast. Then stomped off to bed when he didn't get any.

Lunch time I made myself a lovely bowl of Whiskas which I 'ate' with every appearance of enjoyment. As expected he came over looking interested so I put the bowl down for him.

It took a couple of mouthfuls before he twigged, then he gave me that withering look of total disdain that only a cat can manage with any degree of success and went out.

He seemed to have had a rethink by the time he came in, polished off the rest of the Whiskas and there has been no more refusal to eat cat food.
I have actually done that, bought some different food, they both hated it. So at Mrs RM's disgust I spread some on a slice of toast like paté, troughed it all. All of a sudden the food was edible for the little bastards.

TamH70

MIA

I have signed a lot of Change.Org petitions over the years. Quite a few of them have actually worked, or so the updates I got after signing them tell me. The ones that work get a lot of traction in the media, and there are still some politicians that pay attention to that sort of thing.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
We took Munchie to the vets the other day for her yearly jab. Nico (the vet) gave her the once over, weighed her, 400g up on her last visit, stunned considering she's been on diet food for the last year. Then came the bad news, she has floating bits on her iris, Nico reckons it could be early stages of cancer, so she has to have her eye removed. Here she is getting over having a nap.
20211203_220429.jpg

Latest Threads