Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Randy Felcher

War Hero
I have to say she doesn't look at all penitent :)
Yep. She reminds me of this:

127802708_2890602207839734_8874783556502088000_n.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
cat and dog.jpg

Today. Jeeeves decided he was no longer a cat, therefore he no longer ate cat food. He decided he would only eat what I was having.. He turned his nose up at his breakfast and tried to mug me for my toast. Then stomped off to bed when he didn't get any.

Lunch time I made myself a lovely bowl of Whiskas which I 'ate' with every appearance of enjoyment. As expected he came over looking interested so I put the bowl down for him.

It took a couple of mouthfuls before he twigged, then he gave me that withering look of total disdain that only a cat can manage with any degree of success and went out.

He seemed to have had a rethink by the time he came in, polished off the rest of the Whiskas and there has been no more refusal to eat cat food.

Last edited:

5645andym

Old-Salt
Today. Jeeeves decided he was no longer a cat, therefore he no longer ate cat food. He decided he would only eat what I was having.. He turned his nose up at his breakfast and tried to mug me for my toast. Then stomped off to bed when he didn't get any.

Lunch time I made myself a lovely bowl of Whiskas which I 'ate' with every appearance of enjoyment. As expected he came over looking interested so I put the bowl down for him.

It took a couple of mouthfuls before he twigged, then he gave me that withering look of total disdain that only a cat can manage with any degree of success and went out.

He seemed to have had a rethink by the time he came in, polished off the rest of the Whiskas and there has been no more refusal to eat cat food.
Whatever you do, do not, not even for one moment, think that you have won . . .

TamH70

MIA

Whiskas is perfectly fine to eat. After all, like all other cat food (and dog food, for that matter), it is first tested by humans doing the munchetty munchetty thing. Why do you think that cat food got all posh recently? It wasn't for your feline overlords' benefit, or at least not solely.

Whiskas is perfectly fine to eat. After all, like all other cat food (and dog food, for that matter), it is first tested by humans doing the munchetty munchetty thing. Why do you think that cat food got all posh recently? It wasn't for your feline overlords' benefit, or at least not solely.
I'll take your word for it :)

Poppy

LE

Poppy

LE
my handsome Biffa

Attachments

• 20220504_171656.jpg
    20220504_171656.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Latest Threads