Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Londo

LE
purrs.jpg

Have you tried scrunched up chunks of tinfoil? Sheer bliss!

The tinfoil has a bit more weight behind it and really flies when smacked.

Plus it's shiny. Always a bonus.

Londo

LE
Is that a baby Calico, by the way?
I would say not (may be wrong) seems to be a very sweet grey and white .
Same as a black and white is not a calico
Looking it up calico cats are tri-colour

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
I would say not (may be wrong) seems to be a very sweet grey and white .
Same as a black and white is not a calico
Looking it up calico cats are tri-colour
Ragdoll possibly

Londo

LE
@TamH70 At a closer look it appears that the grey/white kitten does have a little pale ginger as a third colour but I would think not enough to call it a calcio .
Just my personal opinion .

Randy Felcher

War Hero
My Mrs is packing a couple of big boxes to send to her family. I stay out of the way in another room normally. I got the call 'Sally's in one of the boxes, can you do something?'

I ventured out of my safe space, just to show willing.
Sally was indeed inside and quite happy. I wasn't quite sure what I was supposed to do so I threw a toy mouse in for her and went back to my study.

IMG_20220128_154229_605.jpg

Where do I report being bullied? The bully is about a foot tall ginger, furry and goes by the name of Bertie.

Came in for tea last night half an hour early and wasn't impressed that her tree and food weren't ready, but the trouble started when she realised her fire wasn't lit. I thought I had a death stare, she puts me to shame. she did manage to settle on the hearth rug, still grumbling for most of the evening, then wandered off for a while, came back later and moaned about the fire again, she then made it very clear she was here for the night and would Jeeves and I please vacate her sofa and make her bed up for the night.

This morning she was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me, tapping her foot and looking at her watch wanting her breakfast.

Small change from having to sit on the other side of the garden before she would approach her food bowl

Where do I report being bullied? The bully is about a foot tall ginger, furry and goes by the name of Bertie.

Came in for tea last night half an hour early and wasn't impressed that her tree and food weren't ready, but the trouble started when she realised her fire wasn't lit. I thought I had a death stare, she puts me to shame. she did manage to settle on the hearth rug, still grumbling for most of the evening, then wandered off for a while, came back later and moaned about the fire again, she then made it very clear she was here for the night and would Jeeves and I please vacate her sofa and make her bed up for the night.

This morning she was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me, tapping her foot and looking at her watch wanting her breakfast.

Small change from having to sit on the other side of the garden before she would approach her food bowl
Little known fact: cats have a website called "SlaveAdvisor". And Bertie's done a terrible review of you on it.

Latest Threads