Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

FB_IMG_1643204671108.jpg

Randy Felcher

War Hero
Betty is continuing to grow both in size and personality. She's very chatty and sociable.
Back to the vet on the 2nd for all her jabs.
She's still in isolation but has toys and a scratcher to keep her occupied.

20220126_172849.jpg

20220126_173350.jpg

Meanwhile, the other rescues are looking good, and generally having an easier life than their human servants.

Sally the Supermeowdel.

IMG_20220127_074320_231.jpg

Shani the destroyer of soft furnishings and human toes.

IMG_20220125_124912_365.jpg

And Burt, who'd just like Shani to leave him in peace so he can get his 18 hours daily sleep.

IMG_20220125_084650_273.jpg

Randy Felcher

War Hero
She's looking better and better. Hope the other trio of your masters are ready for her.
Because of an upcoming and big change in my personal circumstances in not sure I'll be able to keep her. She might be going to Canada of all places. There's a volunteer outfit here (Kuwait), that finds homes for street kitties. I'll pay all costs, and she goes to a good home.
I'm mulling it over at the moment. Either way, she'll be getting a second chance at life and with good cat parents.
I'm trying hard not to get attached to her, because of this.

But who am I kidding? I AM attached to her already.

20220127_125952.jpg

TamH70

MIA
Because of an upcoming and big change in my personal circumstances in not sure I'll be able to keep her. She might be going to Canada of all places. There's a volunteer outfit here (Kuwait), that finds homes for street kitties. I'll pay all costs, and she goes to a good home.
I'm mulling it over at the moment. Either way, she'll be getting a second chance at life and with good cat parents.
I'm trying hard not to get attached to her, because of this.

But who am I kidding? I AM attached to her already.

View attachment 634719

If you really can't keep her because of your things in life changing thing, there's no shame in letting her go to folks who can shoulder the burden. You've done the hard yards getting her fit and well to lord it over whatever slaves come her way.

Randy Felcher

War Hero
If you really can't keep her because of your things in life changing thing, there's no shame in letting her go to folks who can shoulder the burden. You've done the hard yards getting her fit and well to lord it over whatever slaves come her way.
I suppose you're right. She'd have been dead within a few days if she hadn't been taken in. I think I did my bit. Well, I'm still doing it. I'll be feeding her and playing football with her in about an hour. She's eating 6 pouches a day now (up from 4 a day) and she'll let me know about it if I'm late.

That's dedication to his mews.

Latest Threads