Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

mack_583

Clanker
My old girl has just been diagnosed with an overactive thyroid. Been given some mediation that needs squirting in her mouth twice a day. Fingers crossed it does some good, she has been very unsettled for a bit
IMG_20211028_201615.jpg

Last edited:
A magnificent looking chap.

I wondered about his name, do you have an interest in polar exploration?

Non-cat related but I have a dresser in my dining room that belonged to Shackleton. I'm restoring it at the moment, so no pictures.
Nothing more than the usual interest and awe at the early exploits .
Think he got called chippy because he was !
His previous incarnation was called chivers a more refined ginger monster so that probably had a bearing.
That's a historic piece of wood you have .
Don't let the cats 'distress' it for you .

Londo

LE
Sorry for quoting my own post but I'm reminded of last year when we had one of those plastic see through tube type bird feeders hanging on a hook down near the bottom of the garden .
Started to become a daily occurrence when walking past it to find a mouse curled up asleep on top of the bird seed .
Used to tap on the feeder and the mouse would wake up and very calmly dive through the seeds and out the bottom of the feeder to make it's way home . We moved the feeder in the end .

1638704141904.png

IMG-20211116-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20211130-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20211029-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20211125-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20211109-WA0002.jpg

I am now known as the catdahd. This is my life now. Sadly at sea and missing my daughter's.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Supoosedly of stray cats on the island of La Palma though it does seem a bit "Photoshopped".

La Palma cats.jpg

Supoosedly of stray cats on the island of La Palma though it does seem a bit "Photoshopped".

View attachment 620427
I think that might be real. Usually when you see a bunch (a "clowder", believe it or not!) of strays, there are a few with the same markings, usually related to each other. And there's a few that look suspiciously similar to each other in that pic.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
cat cellar.jpg

Poppy

LE

fv1620

Old-Salt
That look of "box madness"

IMG_20211205_113020a.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
felix.jpg

So much for Tink being on his last legs, he's had all our sympathy and care and he's loved every minute of it. Jumping up on tables where he knows he's not normally allowed, crushing models and getting away with it... he's been having us on.
crushed bow a.jpg

sorry about the U Boat Dad, you can fix it can't ya.
crushed bow b.jpg