Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Londo

LE
cost.jpg

PFGEN

GCM
the vets blood test result came in, the test shows kidney failure for poor old Tink my 14 year old rescue. The vet was surprised about Tink's apparent come back, eating well, using the litter tray and going outside, but today he's off his grub, Mrs Sprocket rang from her office to see how he was, as we spoke he stumbled slightly as he climbed off the back of the sofa, great timing as she wants him put down, I don't just yet, all the time he's behaving himself, using the litter tray and seeming not to be in distress, I'll hold on a little longer. The moment he looks like he's suffering I'll have to take him in.
View attachment 619809

Sorry to hear the news Sprocket. Sadly not good and I hope you can enjoy what time is left.

4(T)

LE
Have you tried wrapping the tablets in ham or smearing them with cat food ?

He's about 13 years old and by now knows every trick in the book.

The pills actually fit inside his favourite soft-centre Morrisons cheesy cat treats, but its still "crunch, crunch, crunch, ptoo!" as he expertly separates the pill out and spits it across the floor.

The only way that sort of works is to place the pill into a tablespoon of water and pour it into his mouth (2-3 person job). If we manage to hold his jaws open long enough, he'll involuntarily choke the water down, taking the pill with it. We then have to lock him in the bathroom, else he'll rush outside, eat grass and do the hairball routine to bring the pill back up!

He's about 13 years old and by now knows every trick in the book.

The pills actually fit inside his favourite soft-centre Morrisons cheesy cat treats, but its still "crunch, crunch, crunch, ptoo!" as he expertly separates the pill out and spits it across the floor.

The only way that sort of works is to place the pill into a tablespoon of water and pour it into his mouth (2-3 person job). If we manage to hold his jaws open long enough, he'll involuntarily choke the water down, taking the pill with it. We then have to lock him in the bathroom, else he'll rush outside, eat grass and do the hairball routine to bring the pill back up!
Jeeves will eat his wrapped in a strip of raw bacon, in a small ball of raw turkey mince, or buried in a piece of cheese

My wife gives our furry bastards........

Breakfast,

Elevenses,

Lunch,

Afternoon tea,

Dinner,

Supper.

When she goes away visiting for a couple of days, they get breakfast and a light tea, they know better than to give me a hard time..........
As I write this, our ungrateful cow has FIVE dishes down, and has not taken more than a token bite at any of them. Cats!

Londo

LE
That just got me, er, Wally a month in Faceache jail. Apparently Zuckerberg's algorithms can't spot an anti-Nazi meme when they see one - which you'd think would be right up their street, really...
No consistency is there . I only received 24 hours on the naughty step and am back now although I did get a months ban on advertising and those silly story video clips . Neither of which I do .

Londo

LE
I got an FB community standards warning for posting it.
Nope 24hour ban for me plus what I mentioned upthread which has no effect for me .
I did appeal my ban but no that same algorithm rejected it but I could appeal to an supposedly independent organisation but with such a short ban it wasn't worth it .

Nope 24hour ban for me plus what I mentioned upthread which has no effect for me .
I did appeal my ban but no that same algorithm rejected it but I could appeal to an supposedly independent organisation but with such a short ban it wasn't worth it .
I got the warning and the post removed, disagreed their decision and have just seen that I got this
image_2021-12-03_231635.png

Unbelievable on their part . but good for you .
I posted the message I had from them upthread a bit . Totally different from yours .
I suppose in the current situation, one of their 'one team of reviewers for everywhere in the world' might have thought it had something to do with migrants :)

That just got me, er, Wally a month in Faceache jail. Apparently Zuckerberg's algorithms can't spot an anti-Nazi meme when they see one - which you'd think would be right up their street, really...

Spring loaded to the offended position without having a clue what they're offended about.

Colour me surprised.

Spring loaded to the offended position without having a clue what they're offended about.

Colour me surprised.
Did you just say colour?

Whoooooooooooosh

TamH70

MIA
Look at the mane on that black Moggin, and wonder at the noise she makes when she's sleeping:

Her purring isn't much quieter either.

Latest Threads