Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

arfah

ADC
What’s on TV?

C9D5C6F9-604D-47DF-B750-BE2A83A49634.jpeg
BAD4CA7A-7D58-4F0A-9996-CA458CF0269F.jpeg

Went to feed Maximillian yesterday as the friend who is looking after him for us was away over the weekend. Little bvgger was pleased to see us for a change.
Having had to move all of our stuff to a smaller lock-up, the Empress made a fortunate discovery. Her aircrew trousers are ideal to combat the freezing temperature in the room that we have to live in.

B9BEC142-BB85-4984-A6D8-645BC134F1D3.jpeg

Tink, my 14 year old Rescue cat, has been through the mill over the last week, he started looking a bit unsure of himself and only drinking sips of water, then rapid weight loss, vets yesterday morning, examination, blood test and a packet of anti biotics. He seriously went downhill last night and I expected him not to make it through the night.
View attachment 618814
But we managed to get him to swallow two of the pills several hours apart. Not easy for the poor lad as his mouth is dry and his breath is unbelievable.
This morning he rallied slightly, another pill and a 1/8th potion of a sachet of wet food, he normally only eats Purina dry food, that keeps his coat shiney, so wet food is a new thing to him. He used the litter tray, another new for him, and he drank some water. He seems to be fighting back.
View attachment 618818
he's holding his head up and his ears are twitching, those anti biotic pills might he doing the trick.
Hoping for the best, Fella.

TamH70

MIA

Must be v. expensive feeding yon Moggin in freshly killed Elk every day. I would sure as hell not like to be late feeding that kitty, that's for sure.

TamH70

MIA
A whack from one of those paws would really hurt

I just want to know how long it took to breed that cat's lineage from the local wolf population. Because there's no way in hell that thing came from Domesticatus Cattus Cattus.

Yokel

LE
Yesterday Coco ate very well and was active and friendly she normally is, asking for fuss and so on. Today she ate a bit this morning, but since then she has not eaten anything or even asked for food. She has just wanted to sleep but has purred when touched. At the moment she has gone outside.

Cats can have bad days when they are under the weather, but it is still worrying.

Yesterday Coco ate very well and was active and friendly she normally is, asking for fuss and so on. Today she ate a bit this morning, but since then she has not eaten anything or even asked for food. She has just wanted to sleep but has purred when touched. At the moment she has gone outside.

Cats can have bad days when they are under the weather, but it is still worrying.
Truly hope that all is OK. Lots of love & best wishes.

Latest Threads