Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

You might want to turn off the totally unnecessary "music" . . .

If you use the Youtube link it should take you to related videos.

Last edited:

4(T)

LE

TamH70

MIA
Blimey, how did she manage to burn through that much cash?

We shipped MIL's two moggies from provincial Russia to UK - door to door and deluxe 5-star package - and it cost a fraction of that.
Turkey? Baksheesh, Effendi.

87635C78-DAF7-4DF0-A1BC-8713693834B7.gif

Blimey, how did she manage to burn through that much cash?

We shipped MIL's two moggies from provincial Russia to UK - door to door and deluxe 5-star package - and it cost a fraction of that.

No doubt more than one person in Turkey saw her coming and jacked up the prices.

Got a new kitten on Sunday, Henry after the greatest King we ever had, him and Lola are just getting acquainted. Running around chasing is an understatement, seen less racing at Aintree!

Been meaning to post this on here for a while....

Someone set up a guide to which pubs have cats living in them. The website now seems to be defunct, but their twitter feed is still there, albeit not been updated for a bit.

One of my favourites was this magnificent beast in the Pride of Spitalfields

CKPSLenny5123.jpg

Sadly he died two years back, but he was always a sight for sore eyes when I was in there. Proper boozer too.

Been meaning to post this on here for a while....

Someone set up a guide to which pubs have cats living in them. The website now seems to be defunct, but their twitter feed is still there, albeit not been updated for a bit.

One of my favourites was this magnificent beast in the Pride of Spitalfields

CKPSLenny5123.jpg

Sadly he died two years back, but he was always a sight for sore eyes when I was in there. Proper boozer too.
If you’re ever in Bristol, head to The Bag o’ Nails, our very own cat pub.

If you’re ever in Bristol, head to The Bag o’ Nails, our very own cat pub.
That's been on there several times, looks a top pub as well.

Other notables, Tapping the Admiral in NW London (the mog's called Nelson, natch), The Charlotte Despard in Archway (gorgeous three legged mog who races around like he's forgotten he's missing something), and there's a boozer in Lincolns Inn fields with one too.

Another one is the Shakespeare, near Moorgate tube station. He's all black so of course he's named Othello.