52A05F1D-E4F5-4711-9591-F2A29B0C171F.jpeg

1632688547774.png

fv1620

Old-Salt
I think I'm being looked down on.

IMG_20210919_191658a.jpg

Londo

LE
LITTLE TALE FROM A FEW YEARS BACK AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH THE REST OF YOU
While I am thinking of wine , last time I went to make wine I spent about 4 hours crushing all the grapes from the vine in the garden and had a big square plastic tub full almost to the brim with red grape juice . At the time we had just taken in a young black and white cat who was a right naughty but very lovable character , always getting into trouble .
We called him Mortimer and within seconds of me finishing he jumped onto the counter then onto the tub ..... then fell in , he then jumped out and panicked and ran round the kitchen slipping and sliding everywhere , it was a very large kitchen .
The kitchen ended up with red grape juice splattered everywhere floor to ceiling and took me at least another 4 hours to clear up
1f641.png
Mortimer once I cleaned him up as well as I could then had the shame of for the next week or so being the only pink and black cat in the area which didn't do much for his street cred .

It always surprises me how hard cats can hit. Bertie is not large by any stretch of the imagination, quite small and fine boned.

She has just been for an early supper. A wasp thought her food looked quite tasty and started annoying her buzzing around it. She put up with it for a while then really hit out.

Wasp went a surprising distance up in the air and landed stunned about 8 feet away.

Bertie finished her food in peace.

Last edited:
It always surprises me how hard cats can hit. Bertie is not large by any stretch of the imagination, quite small and fine boned.

She has just been for an early supper. A wasp thought her food looked quite tasty and started annoying her buzzing around it. She put up with it for a while then really hit out.

Wasp went a surprising distance up in the air and landed stunned about 8 feet away.

Bertie finished her food in peace.
Charlie is a big soft lump but he killed an intruding mouse with a single casual swipe of the paw. When I went to clean up the mess, the mouse's skull was smashed like an egg on the side he made contact.

I don't think it's only strength, although he's a hefty lump of a lad - watching my cats playing over the years, I've noticed they strike and recover in one smooth motion, concentrating the force of impact into an instant just like a hammer blow.

TamH70

MIA
That is one totally peed off looking moggie

Yeah. If I were his slave, I'd not put on my shoes without checking inside them for a while.