Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Yokel

LE
After several days of being outside all of the time, Jasper has decided to come indoors. He has eaten and decided to sit in the kitchen and being vocal. He was sitting next to me having a bit of a wash and some fuss but a moment ago went back out in the kitchen.

No idea how much he ate, but he seems in good form.

Last edited:
36F569C4-F52A-4CB8-BDB9-D190D9A7CBCF.png

FB_IMG_1627379450925.jpg

Yokel

LE
Jasper went to the vet's this afternoon. The vet says that he has lost weight (but it has been exceptionally hot - which puts the cats off), and the mass in his belly has got larger. Would they have been able to feel his intestines from palpitating his belly?

With the extreme heat, Jasper has been eating less. However he is still lively and shows no signs of pain, and since getting back he has jumped up onto a worktop and down again, and eaten.

Cross fingers.

TamH70

MIA
Stand by for that guy to get gifted all his miles back by fellow cat lovers who will be infuriated by the airline's pettiness and stupidity.
The cat in the story is an absolute unit. Magnificently chunky!

Stand by for that guy to get gifted all his miles back by fellow cat lovers who will be infuriated by the airline's pettiness and stupidity.
If he has racked up 400,000 miles with that airline they should treat him and cat as VIPs and bring out a can of crabmeat for the cat anytime he flys.

1627458810138.png

You ain't seen me....right?

TamH70

MIA
A sixty-second countdown timer with added PBRRRT and THUNK? You're welcome:

A sixty-second countdown timer with added PBRRRT and THUNK? You're welcome:

Well, that's a minute of my life I'll never get back! ;)

fv1620

Old-Salt
"I told you that if we stayed up here they would never find us"

IMG_20210727_154012a.jpg

Last edited:
If you think giving your cat a pill is difficult...

Latest Threads