Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ginge today wearing the collar of shame, he's suffered from a weepy eye the past couple.of weeks, we took him in and got drops plus antibiotics. Took him in yesterday for a check up and apparently he has a sequestration and it need removing. Took him in this morning for the op, whilst he was in, they found a growth under his tongue, so with the op costing £434, the biopsy was another £275. He's now home awaiting the result of the biopsy and looking sorry for himself, we've fed him fresh chicken slices cut into very small cubes and seems to have a healthy appetite.
20210722_201855.jpg

Ginge today wearing the collar of shame, he's suffered from a weepy eye the past couple.of weeks, we took him in and got drops plus antibiotics. Took him in yesterday for a check up and apparently he has a sequestration and it need removing. Took him in this morning for the op, whilst he was in, they found a growth under his tongue, so with the op costing £434, the biopsy was another £275. He's now home awaiting the result of the biopsy and looking sorry for himself, we've fed him fresh chicken slices cut into very small cubes and seems to have a healthy appetite.
View attachment 590879
Poor lad, hope everything's ok for him. They find raw turkey thigh mince easy to eat and I've never had one that didn't like it

Londo

LE
View attachment 590879
Poor Ginge . Wishing him well .

View attachment 590879
Poor Ginge . Wishing him well .
What he said.

Slime

LE
View attachment 590879
Poor little soul.
wishing him luck.
He’s already suffered enough……….With YOU posting a pic of him wearing a collar of shame!!

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 590879
Get well soon, little one.

Poppy

LE
best wishes for a speedy recovery to Ginge

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 590879

Sad looking fellow. Hope he's better soon.

NSP

LE
Poor tyke doesn't know what's coming in eight weeks. It won't be him, that's for sure.

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-22 at 19.15.25.jpg

It's no place to hit an unconscious cat with a spayed.

PFGEN

GCM
View attachment 590879

Poor Ginge. Wishing him a speedy recovery. He should be good again after a couple of weeks. Keep up with whatever drops and antibiotics you've been given.

@Joker62

Best wishes to Ginge and to you for a speedy recovery.
Lovely cat!!

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thanks for all of your well wishes, I woke up this morning to find Ginge lying on the sofa, head held high minus his bloody collar! The little sod!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks for all of your well wishes, I woke up this morning to find Ginge lying on the sofa, head held high minus his bloody collar! The little sod!

I know one shouldn't laugh - but . . . .

Cat, being a cat!

Londo

LE
Fat finger and tiny icons on the screen of a Fire tablet
"Excellent"" abuts " Disagree "
Adorable picture already nicked to send to my son and cat loving cousins.
I was sure that was the problem my friend .
May those you sent the picture to also enjoy it as much as I did .

Cat catting, cat... never bloody stops.