Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

1623528675837.png

PFGEN

GCM
Cheers. It began with a car accident, made no more palatable that it was completely my fault. Hopefully things will improve, though the companionship of the Furry Psycho has helped, except when she's clawing my hand to be fed at 5 in the morning.

Hope things improve soon. The psychotic one will have realised that some TLC is required if the servant is to be brought back to full duties.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mrs. NSPs boss has claimed me...
Up here, in God's country, north of the border, that statement would have a totally different meaning! :threaten:

kimmi851

War Hero
Zeus (Giant Siamese) woke me at 8am with the loud information that it is already too hot in here and its my job to fix the weather, and continued telling me this until I put him in the shower to cool down (he is a long haired Siamese so suffering from heat). He wasn't overkeen on the shower but has stopped talking to me which I am taking as a win for now.

The cats have now been named Zeus for the black on and Apollo for the grey. The daughter didn’t like the names Bill and Ted nor Wurzel and Gilbert.

RP.
6F4BEA4A-B61C-47E5-904F-29C513E30E59.jpeg

Zeus (Giant Siamese) woke me at 8am with the loud information that it is already too hot in here and its my job to fix the weather, and continued telling me this until I put him in the shower to cool down (he is a long haired Siamese so suffering from heat). He wasn't overkeen on the shower but has stopped talking to me which I am taking as a win for now.

He is either plotting, or has already taken his revenge.

ETA: it probably involves Vanya as sidekick as well.

Have you let him out he shower yet?
Just wondering, Kimmi, what size boots are you?

RP

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The cats have now been named Zeus for the black on and Apollo for the grey. The daughter didn’t like the names Bill and Ted nor Wurzel and Gilbert.

RP.
View attachment 581046
Christ, the grey has already starting plotting, look at his face!

Seriously, you should ask around to find someone to give him a good trim, vets tend to be a bit slapdash......the sort of person who trims cats and dogs for shows etc.

I suggested it to a friend with a very shaggy dog, and the difference in life quality in hot weather was amazing.....

Do you think cool mats would work? I have a couple for Jeeves for summer as he feels the heat. They have them on ebay and Amazon

TamH70

MIA
Do you think cool mats would work? I have a couple for Jeeves for summer as he feels the heat. They have them on ebay and Amazon

Do they make them for humans as well? Speaking for a fat person. Me, obvs.

Latest Threads