Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Sesame's favourite toy recently has been a fluffy squirrel-thing on some elastic and a stick. She insisted on battering it round the house to the extent that we got fed up being awakened by the chaos, so we put it in a box and put the box in a cupboard.

We were woken by last night by her battering it round the house as usual. God alone knows how she found it, let alone worked out how to get at it.

28001A19-A14B-435A-9AE6-8C266821C8B7.jpeg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
cat thought.jpg

This channel has been a great comfort during the last few weeks of my life which have been distinctly unpleasant

The bloke has a fair sized garden, I thnk he lives in Serbia. His owners are a 13 year old ginger and 2 year old black cat. The "relaxing cat videos" do exactly what it says on the tin, and I highly recommend them.
May you enjoy the very best of health and circumstances soon.

This channel has been a great comfort during the last few weeks of my life which have been distinctly unpleasant

The bloke has a fair sized garden, I thnk he lives in Serbia. His owners are a 13 year old ginger and 2 year old black cat. The "relaxing cat videos" do exactly what it says on the tin, and I highly recommend them.
I hope things improve for you very soon

Cheers. It began with a car accident, made no more palatable that it was completely my fault. Hopefully things will improve, though the companionship of the Furry Psycho has helped, except when she's clawing my hand to be fed at 5 in the morning.
Jeeves' preferred feeding time seems to be 4.30. He sits on the windowsill staring fixedly at me and if that doesn't work he starts the yowling, that invariably does. I should mention that he is left with more than enough food to last him the night, but seems to view a half full bowl as some kind of insult.

He has me well trained, I tend to wake up at 4.25 on the dot.

We got the little furry things home today. The grey seems more adventurous and was climbing on me within an hour of being in the house, the black is more timid but certainly enjoys playing with balls and shoe laces. They don’t have names yet as we were told they were girls and were named Lily and Luna by their previous owne.... slaves. The vet said they were boys when they had their jabs before coming to us.
4C52E0BF-3193-439F-ACA5-BDD8FC9C6ED9.jpeg
A975B195-22F1-4D79-B491-4B09FE7E1E1A.jpeg
80B3705B-DA25-43D3-946F-8C2791E647A9.jpeg

TamH70

MIA
We got the little furry things home today. The grey seems more adventurous and was climbing on me within an hour of being in the house, the black is more timid but certainly enjoys playing with balls and shoe laces. They don’t have names yet as we were told they were girls and were named Lily and Luna by their previous owne.... slaves. The vet said they were boys when they had their jabs before coming to us.View attachment 580821View attachment 580822View attachment 580823

Please oh please oh please call at least one of them Lola.

You know why.

We got the little furry things home today. The grey seems more adventurous and was climbing on me within an hour of being in the house, the black is more timid but certainly enjoys playing with balls and shoe laces. They don’t have names yet as we were told they were girls and were named Lily and Luna by their previous owne.... slaves. The vet said they were boys when they had their jabs before coming to us.View attachment 580821View attachment 580822View attachment 580823

Beautiful.

Jeeves' preferred feeding time seems to be 4.30. He sits on the windowsill staring fixedly at me and if that doesn't work he starts the yowling, that invariably does. I should mention that he is left with more than enough food to last him the night, but seems to view a half full bowl as some kind of insult.

He has me well trained, I tend to wake up at 4.25 on the dot.
Challenge. A half full bowl plus a sleeping human is a challenge

Erebus and Terror.

Phobos and Deimos.

Latest Threads