Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Yokel

LE
Coco has been quiet all day - which is unlike her. She has also spent most of the day asleep or curled up. She has been limping and holding her back right leg off the ground. She has popped outdoors to do her business and then came back in.

I think the vets beckons - I will phone then first thing in the morning.

Last edited:

Poppy

LE
Coco has been quiet all day - which is unlike her. She has also spent most of the day asleep or curled up. She has been limping and holding her back right leg off the ground. She has popped outdoors to do her business and then came back in.

I think the vets beckons - I will phone then first thing in the morning
I hope it's nothing serious - good luck at the vet

I think the vets beckons - I will phone then first thing in the morning
I hope everything's ok

Words cannot describe the sheer cat of this picture.

FB_IMG_1617651239977.jpg

Yokel

LE
She was fine yesterday and running around like a mad thing, climbing trees and so forth, so I wonder if she has had some sort of injury? She did yelp when I tried touching her back right paw.

She is normally active - in between sleep times! I have had my share of crap and the cats have been a source of comfort.

TamH70

MIA

Full disclosure: I saw that film after a heavy drinking session that copious amounts of coffee and burgers at Burger King did little or nothing to sober me up by by the time I arrived at the Kelburne Cinema in Paisley to watch it. Therefore my first reaction on seeing that dead baby crawl across the roof in Renton's nightmares was to laugh my fricking head off in the cinema auditorium, and I have the exact same reaction to seeing that scene every other time I watch it.

It's hilarious.

Huge cat, Munchkin in stature but looks like a bowling ball with a head when sitting down. Vet isn't worried about her weight though, weighs in at around 6.5kg but is on the same food as the rest which is a low fat diet food, doesn't snack or beg for food.

Lack of birds in your garden might be the giveaway there...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Lack of birds in your garden might be the giveaway there...
TBH, she's not much of a hunter, but she does run around a lot. The hunter in teh family is Arry and has brought home several birds, some alive and some dead.

Our useless cat brought a mouse in Sunday night and neglected to make sure it was dead before putting it down. Of course it goes under the sofa doesn't it? One destroyed front room later, it escaped out the back door and the Furry Psycho sat there wondering what all the fuss was about.

I've told her she'll be sent for retraining as cat skills are inadequate.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Our useless cat brought a mouse in Sunday night and neglected to make sure it was dead before putting it down. Of course it goes under the sofa doesn't it? One destroyed front room later, it escaped out the back door and the Furry Psycho sat there wondering what all the fuss was about.

And Furry Psycho is sitting there thinking "Last time I bring that ungrateful cnut a present!"

Ahhh, a common misunderstanding.

In this case it is clearly your cat skills that are inadequate, and your cat has brought in a live mouse to try and teach you how to catch them.

Yokel

LE
Coco is still walking on three legs, but she has managed to move to the place she normally goes in the morning. She still is keeping her back right paw off the ground. However she is livelier and was happy to get a bit of fuss and face me a nice purr.

Could she has strained it?

Coco is still walking on three legs, but she has managed to move to the place she normally goes in the morning. She still is keeping her back right paw off the ground. However she is livelier and was happy to get a bit of fuss and face me a nice purr.

If she will let you, look for a thorn/spike . . . I have one painfully festering in my own front "paw", at the moment ;) .

Otherwise . . . THE VET !!

You don't want to -ever- smell the vile aroma of feline "puss" :( !!

Yokel

LE

What I failed to mention is that she decided this morning to move to the place she has her morning sleep - which involves climbing stairs.

If she will let you, look for a thorn/spike . . . I have one painfully festering in my own front "paw", at the moment ;) .

Otherwise . . . THE VET !!

You don't want to -ever- smell the vile aroma of feline "puss" :( !!

I am not convinced it is that, the place that did make her yelp was her ankle, which makes me think it is a strain.

The cats are insured, but going to the vet is stressful for them.

Latest Threads