Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

A bit of a disturbing ocurrence down our way. The chap who`s the whipper for the Western hunt couldn`t be bothered to face up to his responsibility so chucked the dead puss over the fence and ran off.
Why they have to exercise through a housing estate baffles me, if they went north from the kennels there are fields aplenty.... Link

Strange comment for the hunt to make, this is about the sixth time this has happened.... with no repercussions.
Trying to find a name for the western huts whipper in obviously just out of interest and unrelated obviously links or clues to help put a name to the faeces.

Just make yourself comfortable why dontcha! :D
IMG_20210308_210256.jpg

TamH70

MIA
1615239810429.png

slick

LE
Trying to find a name for the western huts whipper in obviously just out of interest and unrelated obviously links or clues to help put a name to the faeces.
Took me a while to sniff out but apparently the name is in this link, I also stand corrected as its the third time this has happened not the sixth ..... Link

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Any more?
Just the one mate. She's with it in the cat nest thing in the bedroom. Can hear the kitten mewing every couiple of hours and Loki has brought the kitten to us a few times. Seems to be growing well. Will try get a phot later.

FB_IMG_1615290492942.jpg

Latest Threads