Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Loki went into labour around 03:00 this morning. She hardly has a belly on her but we've suspected something was up around 2 weeks ago with the way she was acting.
At 07:25 she still birthed a kitten. It's insides were on the outside.
Upon googling- it's possible she chewed the umbilical too close and pulled everything out.
She's resting now-unsure if anymore to come...

Just had another, live birth. Wife is upstairs with her sorting things.

1615024713784.png

This bloke made a ton of cash importing mobiles into South Africa, and thus has built this palatial pile. There are cats, dogs, monkeys etc.

And two adult tigers.

He calls them Enzo & Diego. I pity anyone who tries to break into his house!

dragon825

War Hero
Camera phone doesn't do it justice but somebodies butt is extra fluffy today
edited to add I just clicked on it and her legs look weird as f**k probably because they are!

Attachments

• 20210308_104541.jpg
    20210308_104541.jpg
    993.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

slick

LE
A bit of a disturbing ocurrence down our way. The chap who`s the whipper for the Western hunt couldn`t be bothered to face up to his responsibility so chucked the dead puss over the fence and ran off.
Why they have to exercise through a housing estate baffles me, if they went north from the kennels there are fields aplenty.... Link
The 14-year-old rescue cat was mauled to death by hounds in her front garden before a member of the hunt threw her body over a garden fence
"Incidents of this nature involving hounds are incredibly rare due to the professionalism with which the hounds are managed, however the hunt has taken this matter very seriously and is reviewing their procedures to prevent any reoccurrence.
Strange comment for the hunt to make, this is about the sixth time this has happened.... with no repercussions.

A bit of a disturbing ocurrence down our way. The chap who`s the whipper for the Western hunt couldn`t be bothered to face up to his responsibility so chucked the dead puss over the fence and ran off.
Why they have to exercise through a housing estate baffles me, if they went north from the kennels there are fields aplenty.... Link

Strange comment for the hunt to make, this is about the sixth time this has happened.... with no repercussions.
My view on huntsmen and women would probably get me banned from this site.

My view on huntsmen and women would probably get me banned from this site.
My views on them would get me into a escape pipeline to South America with a bag full of gold teeth and used yarmulkas.

Latest Threads