Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

He seems to be recovering well, got up this afternoon (nightshift atm), he had parked himself in my spot on the sofa and when I tried to move him, he gave me that "Dad, I'm poorly, can't you sit somewhere else" look (the answer was no, of course). On my way to work, the OH texts me with the news that Ginge had nicked one of her biscuits whilst she was sitting on the sofa and ran off with it (and it had to be a ginger nut).
I'm glad to see he's well on the mend mate.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They are planning to take over the world I tell you.
They will have a hard job to do that as we know that mice run the world - Douglas Adams told us.

I wonder how many humans I can inconvenience

" . . . After a two and a half hours, the standoff came to an end when a bin was pulled up beside the carriage, giving the animal a platform on which to disembark.
The feline appeared unbothered as it alighted the train, according to station staff, who described it as “swaggering off” into the night as though it had other places to be. It is still not known how the cat reached the top of the train in the first place".

Last edited:
They will have a hard job to do that as we know that mice run the world - Douglas Adams told us.
I always thought that the least believable part of the stories. How can you run the world if you're lying headless on somebody's pillow?

Fishermen need a good telling off for not informing the Navy that there were cats on their boat that needed saving. When the Navy went out to a sinking trawler to check for oil-leaks, a sailor heardsome meowing and saw four cats in need of rescue

Being rescued
1614877924422.png

All safe and well fed
1614877954877.png

It's official, we are now a 2 cat household, MrsHogg asked BCBs owner what he wanted to as she was spending more time at our house than his, he replied "keep her" she was his late wife's lap cat and missed getting fussed over, he knows she's content with us and has her brother to keep her company. ;)

It's official, we are now a 2 cat household, MrsHogg asked BCBs owner what he wanted to as she was spending more time at our house than his, he replied "keep her" she was his late wife's lap cat and missed getting fussed over, he knows she's content with us and has her brother to keep her company. ;)
From BCB (and BWB) . . . to Boss and Mrs Hogg . . . .

Has she pawprinted your contract of servitude?

Congratulations on your adoption. I hope you and your new owner will be very happy [emoji74]

From the man who brought us, "No chance, we're not having another cat!"

Latest Threads