Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Just come back from the vets on a suitably foul night without my beloved cat Mr chippy lymphoma and a few other nasties did for him and ran up an 8k vet bill thank goodness for insurance. Broke my heart ill miss him dearly.
IMG-20210221-WA0000_copy_900x1200_1.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Just come back from the vets on a suitably foul night without my beloved cat Mr chippy lymphoma and a few other nasties did for him and ran up an 8k vet bill thank goodness for insurance. Broke my heart ill miss him dearly. View attachment 554262

I am sorry to hear about that.
Just think about the good times and look forward to the next one.

Just come back from the vets on a suitably foul night without my beloved cat Mr chippy lymphoma and a few other nasties did for him and ran up an 8k vet bill thank goodness for insurance. Broke my heart ill miss him dearly. View attachment 554262
Condolences . . . :( .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That's a relief, my best wishes for a full recovery.
He seems to be recovering well, got up this afternoon (nightshift atm), he had parked himself in my spot on the sofa and when I tried to move him, he gave me that "Dad, I'm poorly, can't you sit somewhere else" look (the answer was no, of course). On my way to work, the OH texts me with the news that Ginge had nicked one of her biscuits whilst she was sitting on the sofa and ran off with it (and it had to be a ginger nut).

waltbloke

Old-Salt
So sorry to hear of recent bereavements, beautiful moggies, the lot.
I vowed to not get another, but a few recent, casual house viewings by prospective feline owners during a cold snap (winter), may well take the choice out of my paws.
A handsome, yet thin ginger puss took my fancy, but she had a collar. She gets a little feed after work, just in case.

So sorry to hear of recent bereavements, beautiful moggies, the lot.
I vowed to not get another, but a few recent, casual house viewings by prospective feline owners during a cold snap (winter), may well take the choice out of my paws.
A handsome, yet thin ginger puss took my fancy, but she had a collar. She gets a little feed after work, just in case.
My parents didn't get another after their last one passed about 10 years ish ago. In hindsight and now they in their twilight years they bitterly regret it.

Condolences to @triggerigger and family. They certainly leave a furry hole in your life when they go.

Glad to hear that @Joker62 cat is on the mend. We’ll know it’s fully better when Ginge manages to nick a second sausage off him, rather than a biscuit off the missus.

RP.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Condolences to @triggerigger and family. They certainly leave a furry hole in your life when they go.

Glad to hear that @Joker62 cat is on the mend. We’ll know it’s fully better when Ginge manages to nick a second sausage off him, rather than a biscuit off the missus.

RP.
He waits for me to give him food, he knows better that to come close to me when I'm eating. This is his "sitting between us begging face".
1614813821868.png

Latest Threads