Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

A5BC431C-FAE0-4B4B-B508-BDB47752EDED.jpeg
Last Thursday our cat got hit by a bike. The rider didn’t stop, nor did he fall off unfortunately. Some body saw his body in the road and moved it aside then knocked on a few doors to tell people. He also told the local community group on Facebook about the dead cat. The amount of replies from people who were willing to pick him up and take him to a vet was heart warming.
The wife came home shortly after with the daughter and was told by the neighbour about him. The daughter was in pieces as she grew up with Boris and has never known a time without him. Boris would have been 17 later this month. He was beginning to show his age, taking stairs one at a time and losing weight.

RIP Boris.

View attachment 553510Last Thursday our cat got hit by a bike. The rider didn’t stop, nor did he fall off unfortunately. Some body saw his body in the road and moved it aside then knocked on a few doors to tell people. He also told the local community group on Facebook about the dead cat. The amount of replies from people who were willing to pick him up and take him to a vet was heart warming.
The wife came home shortly after with the daughter and was told by the neighbour about him. The daughter was in pieces as she grew up with Boris and has never known a time without him. Boris would have been 17 later this month. He was beginning to show his age, taking stairs one at a time and losing weight.

RIP Boris.

So sorry to read that. Such a handsome cat. RiP Boris, from me and Jarvis [emoji80]

TamH70

MIA
View attachment 553510Last Thursday our cat got hit by a bike. The rider didn’t stop, nor did he fall off unfortunately. Some body saw his body in the road and moved it aside then knocked on a few doors to tell people. He also told the local community group on Facebook about the dead cat. The amount of replies from people who were willing to pick him up and take him to a vet was heart warming.

RIP Boris.

I hope they catch that bastard. Leaving a Moggin dead in the middle of the road and just leaving? That's the act of a complete waste of oxygen and water.

Such a shame as well, yon's a fine looking cat. RIP.

RIP Boris.
Condolences :( .

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

RIP Boris.

I am sorry to hear of that but it is nice that people did actually bother.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
RIP Boris, condolences @RigPig and family.

Last edited:
Thanks for the messages and thoughts. It’s never easy losing a pet but the actions of some people make it easier.

RP

RiP, Boris. Such a handsome looking chap!

My condolences to you and your family, @RigPig

NSP

LE
If I go for a piss in the middle of the night I tend to come back to find one of the little fleabags getting his fat swede down where I was lying, this is despite having a 2.1 square metre bed.
You'd think they'd eschew the nice warm spot you've left in favour of curling up on some colder part of the bed, really.

You'd think they'd eschew the nice warm spot you've left in favour of curling up on some colder part of the bed, really.

He does the usual cat trick and turns into a puddle of jelly so I cant shift him, then the wife wakes up and blames me for making a noise, not the shitbag hogging my space.

RIP Boris.
I'm so sorry. Rip Boris and condolences to you and your family

mack_583

Swinger
This is our sole resident, Violet Le Duc, she pretends to hate everyone, but is a big softy. There are other cats who come and get fed in the garden but don't get to come in
IMG_20210301_145002.jpg