Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

New hells angels chapter in the town! :D
IMG_20210123_143213.jpg

TamH70

MIA
I’m bored of your daysack...I’m having your bed now.!
62dd60f1366b3990837790bb098e2ecc.jpg

Quick! Grab the daysack and stuff and stash them in a safe. Then lock the safe, then dump it in the river. That way it won't get nicked by your feline overlord again.

Bit of a mare getting them back to use on ex again obviously, but sacrifices have to be made.

Quick! Grab the daysack and stuff and stash them in a safe. Then lock the safe, then dump it in the river. That way it won't get nicked by your feline overlord again.

Bit of a mare getting them back to use on ex again obviously, but sacrifices have to be made.

Too late. Just at that moment I had to answer the door to someone, and by the time I got back.......
75c3ca2ff0312bcd86cb1e88fec57086.jpg

It’s as if he knew what I was thinking, the furry sod!

Well well, I heard back from Cats Protection and feral cats with the left ear clipped are spayed females, so she's Albertine rather than Albert :) Just as well Bertie is apparently a popular first name for females. No wonder she didn't fancy being called Wooster.

I had begun to wonder, having had male and female cats she seems more female

Other than that they had no more information for me as to where she might have come from or where she had been released.

She seems happy in my garden, is using her house and the shed roof of the house behind me to sun herself.

Well well, I heard back from Cats Protection and feral cats with the left ear clipped are spayed females, so she's Albertine rather than Albert :) Just as well Bertie is apparently a popular first name for females. No wonder she didn't fancy being called Wooster.

I had begun to wonder, having had male and female cats she seems more female

Other than that they had no more information for me as to where she might have come from or where she had been released.

She seems happy in my garden, is using her house and the shed roof of the house behind me to sun herself.
My Lola is called as such as for many weeks it was impossible to determine the sex, so on adoption I remembered the old Kinks tune.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
My Lola is called as such as for many weeks it was impossible to determine the sex, so on adoption I remembered the old Kinks tune.

Where a cat is concerned it might be better to remember Sarah Vaughan's version (1955) which was:

Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets
And little man, little Lola wants you
Make up your mind to have (make up your mind to have)
No regrets (no regrets)
Recline yourself, resign yourself, you're through

I always get what I aim for
And your heart and soul is what I came for
Whatever Lola wants (Lola wants), Lola gets (Lola gets)
Take off your coat, don't you know you can't win
(Can't win, you'll never, never win)
You're no exception to the rule
I'm irresistable you fool
Give in (Give in, you'll never win)

Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets

I always get what I aim for
And your heart and soul is what I came for
Whatever Lola wants (Lola wants), Lola gets (Lola gets)
Take off your coat, don't you know you can't win
(Can't win, you'll never, never win)
You're no exception to the rule
I'm irresistable you fool
Give in (give in, you'll never win)
Give in (give in, you'll never win)
Give in.

Latest Threads