Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

More of the same, her indoors says they sleep for up to 22 hours a day, only waking to eat and shit in next doors garden! :D
Which regiment did they serve in?

Do you think I'm a lady?
IMG_20210121_211246.jpg

Think again!!! :D
IMG_20210121_211317.jpg

There isnt a happy ending to this, but a Scottish Wildcat kitten was found shivering in the snow of the Cairngorms. They didn't know the kitten was a Wildcat until they took it to the vet. Never known them to be that far East in Scotland

There isnt a happy ending to this, but a Scottish Wildcat kitten was found shivering in the snow of the Cairngorms. They didn't know the kitten was a Wildcat until they took it to the vet. Never known them to be that far East in Scotland

They are.

Can anybody inform me of what condition this is? Catabifida? I don't know but it I was gone five minutes and Lola has transformed into something......
bizarro.jpg

TamH70

MIA
Can anybody inform me of what condition this is? Catabifida? I don't know but it I was gone five minutes and Lola has transformed into something......
View attachment 542074

Nah, stop messing about - you lost some Allen bolts from the ICATA kit you bought and assembled yon Moggin incorrectly.

Nah, stop messing about - you lost some Allen bolts from the ICATA kit you bought and assembled yon Moggin incorrectly.
No idea but I was just aching looking at the pose, I can't even remember the the green goddess being that bendy!
(not the lovely fire engine we had to tootle about in when Cuthbert, dibble and co weren't getting pickle on their ham and cheese sarnies and cabinned up)

Latest Threads