Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

My Lola was not arsed after being chopped,( Lola obviously chosen as nobody, even a vet nurse when he was born knew what sex, so i remembered the song)

"Her name was Lola, She was a showgirl, With ostrich feathers in her hair, And a dress cut down down to there..."

I didn't have you down as a Barry Manilow fan but, well, each to his own.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Here we have BWB, easily spotted by his alert stance and hyperactive manner. :D
IMG_20210114_234945.jpg

"Her name was Lola, She was a showgirl, With ostrich feathers in her hair, And a dress cut down down to there..."

I didn't have you down as a Barry Manilow fan but, well, each to his own.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
I was referring to the Kinks tune when I named him. Is E A D and bits, capo 2nd fret, I reckon but it's late o clock Stella denies me that knowledge. Or should I say If I pick the guitar up now I will be pitching a tent two minutes later..
Hey no worries if you like Barry, it is 2021 one and all that. Be cool with your bad self ...

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
Pumpkin decides any box will fit, so long as there is the will to succeed
View attachment 539550
There must be mileage in doing a PhD in the causes and effects of the love of cats for boxes, especially and in particular, ones that they in no way can fit into comfortably.

Londo

LE
There must be mileage in doing a PhD in the causes and effects of the love of cats for boxes, especially and in particular, ones that they in no way can fit into comfortably.
Apparently if you mark out a square on the floor with tape cats will more than likely sit inside that square than outside it .
Keep meaning to try this .

Latest Threads