Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

I might just be in trouble with George
You are in trouble.jpg

My hairy cat Wombat had a lion clip last week to eliminate matted fur. I usually have this done late spring or early summer when it is warm. This year was delayed by the vets due to the plague and pestilence of Covid.
By this time of year in Massachusetts it is cold, we already have had a bit of snow. Poor Wombat has been lying near heat vents and cuddling on any available lap for warmth. My son and his partner have fled Los Angeles for now and are working from home at my house. They took pity on Wombat and bought a little sweater from Amazon. I expected that it would be fight to get it on him but he gave no resistance and seems to like it. Sweater is red and green but the iPhone made it look blue for some reason.
Piccies without and with sweater:

9B05BF1A-63F1-4642-9B66-4E62D80171BE.jpeg

6E759A4E-70C2-4646-A820-1BFDCF75426D.jpeg

dragon825

War Hero
so when somebody starts a post on this thread starting with the words I've got a tear in my eye writing this it normally means bad news, however.

I'm writing this with a tear in my eye, the boy we "inherited" from the tw@t up the road is a diabetic and injected twice a day, has a heart pill and piss pill twice a day as well. his back legs aren't brilliant and he basically lives in a bed by the litter tray in the kitchen. any hoo came back from the rugby yesterday and a moth flew in when I opened the door, suddenly the boys eyes lit up and before my very eyes voom! 1 swipe, 1 kill!! little bugger eat it as well the skip rat

Poppy

LE

ABNredleg

War Hero
1606701881701.png

MrsHogg got up early to see Hogg junior off to work leaving me to have a lie in as I'm up at 4 tomorrow morning for work. 0633 precisely (I know as I saw the clock when I was rudely awakened by a 10 ton Calico bastard landing on my chest. She then proceeded to massage me (claws out!) until I moved over to make space, she then lay down next to me pinning me under the duvet! I settled down again until I was aware of a white blur leaping over BCB and landing square on my stomach winding me! Same routine as before - claws out before settling down on the opposite side of BCB pinning me under the duvet. They then proceeded to snore like freight trains! I wriggled down the bed, freed myself and fecked off to the spare room to continue my lie in, pair of bastards! The duvet cover is going in the washing machine after lunch, let's see how they like being woken up with a water pistol. ;)

MrsHogg got up early to see Hogg junior off to work leaving me to have a lie in as I'm up at 4 tomorrow morning for work. 0633 precisely (I know as I saw the clock when I was rudely awakened by a 10 ton Calico bastard landing on my chest. She then proceeded to massage me (claws out!) until I moved over to make space, she then lay down next to me pinning me under the duvet! I settled down again until I was aware of a white blur leaping over BCB and landing square on my stomach winding me! Same routine as before - claws out before settling down on the opposite side of BCB pinning me under the duvet. They then proceeded to snore like freight trains! I wriggled down the bed, freed myself and fecked off to the spare room to continue my lie in, pair of bastards! The duvet cover is going in the washing machine after lunch, let's see how they like being woken up with a water pistol. ;)
Well, you were in their bed!