Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

126214048_3343786535731274_855342463585041687_n.jpg

A neighbour we don't usually speak to told us that back in the Summer she walked past our house with her French bulldog and Smudge got aggressive, even followed them down the street, and she had to pick up her dog in case Smudge attacked.

IMG_2282 by Whey-Aye-One, on Flickr

I didn't think he was like that, so I'm glad he's preferring to stay in the house now it's gotten colder.

TamH70

MIA

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

fv1620

Old-Salt
Ve are vatching your every move!

IMG_20201120_092446b.jpg

Unremarkable

War Hero
A neighbour we don't usually speak to told us that back in the Summer she walked past our house with her French bulldog and Smudge got aggressive, even followed them down the street, and she had to pick up her dog in case Smudge attacked.

IMG_2282 by Whey-Aye-One, on Flickr

I didn't think he was like that, so I'm glad he's preferring to stay in the house now it's gotten colder.
Our old Burmese was a veritable dog seeking missile with excellent target acquisition.

Our old Burmese was a veritable dog seeking missile with excellent target acquisition.

We had a Corgi/Jack Russel cross; he was an elderly gentle thing.

One afternoon while out chasing a ball a Burmese cat started stalking him from the side of the field. I couldn't believe it; my dog, although not large was about three-or-four times this cat's size.

Worried for my dog I had to go get him and walk him away.

Burmese cats must have it in them to go dog hunting.

Londo

LE

One afternoon while out chasing a ball a Burmese cat started stalking him from the side of the field. I couldn't believe it; my dog, although not large was about three-or-four times this cat's size.

As a youngster I had a big ol male tabby . He once came home in a terrible state with most of his claws shredded and a lot of the fur missing from his throat .
From that day onwards he hated dogs and would go round the front of the house to sleep on the front door mat .
Woe betide any dog that walked past , misguided missile that he was .
He would lay into them every time .

Unremarkable

War Hero

I read that they were bred as temple guardians, and our old moggin was living proof. We had someone try to con his way into my house while I was at work one night, claiming that a pizza had been ordered for my address. When he knocked Chippinmog was there, growling like a little dragon. The door was not opened, the conversation ended with the offer of the pizza for free being refused. Peering through the front window, the villain was seen retreating to his unmarked van, empty handed. An excellent cat.

kimmi851

War Hero
IMG_20201114_140309906.jpg

Vanya proves he is a master of disguise and camouflage (he studied the RAF works on the subject). Naturally when he hides here no one can make him go to bed.

Latest Threads