Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Just checked on MrsHogg as she had an early night as she felt tired. BWB is wrapped round her head like a halo, BCB is curled up on her cushion in the shed with the heating on. Mrs H and BWB are snoring so loudly, I'm safely and quietly tucked up in the guest room, I say guest room, it's only seen me in 6 months when I'm on early shift, that way I don't get disturbed by the freight train terminal in the master bedroom. :D

NSP

LE
You mean he forgets he’s already been fed?
I shouldn't have really but I couldn't help it.

With many, many apologies to the very much revered person who is the real-world manifestation of Lady P.

PFGEN

GCM
When I arrive and open the car door my adopted cat needs about 20 secs before she jumps into the car for some me time. I decided to call her Mimi la Poes or Mimi for short.

IMG_5064.jpeg

Mimi has a sister who until recently wouldn't let anybody get close to her. Those days are gone. She's now quite happy to jump into the car for some attention.

IMG_5070.jpeg

NSP

LE
I decided to call her Mimi la Poes or Mimi for short.
Confirm language, over.

Nice kitty, though.

Ah - in my filthy mind I might have answered my own question.

NSP

LE
Take this on USB stick to your nearest Ryman or equivalent and get them to print it on canvas at A4 size. You will find somewhere to hang it. You know it...

When I arrive and open the car door my adopted cat needs about 20 secs before she jumps into the car for some me time. I decided to call her Mimi la Poes or Mimi for short.

View attachment 515964

Mimi has a sister who until recently wouldn't let anybody get close to her. Those days are gone. She's now quite happy to jump into the car for some attention.

View attachment 515967
They are beautiful

If I just lie here so I can't see you, you can't see me! That way, when you go out shopping, I can just stay here in front of the radiator!
IMG_20201029_084840.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

View attachment 515964

View attachment 515967
Same face, different bodies!

national cat day.jpg

Latest Threads