Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

I think someone has been overdoing it at 2 different food bowls! :D
IMG_20201027_204620.jpg

TamH70

MIA
Jeeves is only too well aware of his good looks too, if a little puzzled that they don't seem to work on the future Mrs Jeeves

Oh give the poor bugger time, he'll win her over.

Some real life drama with a happy ending and what appears to be a very tame hero/heroine.
Harlem, yesterday.

Edited to add: I've deleted the original wonky Facebook link I posted here and replaced it with the You Tube link kindly supplied below by @DavidBOC

Last edited:
@loofkar - The link did not work for me, I suspect that it may have been linked via FaceBook which does not work for my computer.

For those with the same problem, you tube links seem to work

Cat in fire building

For some reason brought back a memory of a fire in Boston (MA) years ago.
There was a fire in a large, elegant older apartment building on Commonwealth Avenue a couple of doors down from the Harvard Club and a cat emerged on a 5th floor ledge. The crowd was captivated about the cat (Oh the poor thing, etc) and the Fire Commissioner dispatched his Aide to go up a ladder and get the cat. I was in quite close and as the cat (big ginger tom) was plucked from the ledge it bit down on the Aide's hand and I could hear the Aide muttering on the climb down (godamfukinmangyrotten nastyfukinhairball) Happily the crowd could not hear him, the cat was reunited with his domestic staff and the Aide was sent off to hospital for a tetanus jab.

Last edited:
Some real life drama with a happy ending and what appears to be a very tame hero/heroine.
Harlem, yesterday.

How do you know that the fat little furball didnt start the fire?

How do you know that the fat little furball didnt start the fire?

How could a cat strike a match, they don't have thumbs.

TamH70

MIA
How could a cat strike a match, they don't have thumbs.

You missed an important word at the end of that sentence, old bean.

"Yet..."

You missed an important word at the end of that sentence, old bean.

"Yet..."

If they mutated to grow thumbs they could operate a can opener.

The horror, the horror!!!!

Latest Threads