Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Londo

LE
starving.jpg

dragon825

War Hero
so today I sadly join the arrse feline goodbye club. although technically not my cat. It's a long story but to cut it short didn't act when I saw it not eating and lathargic. until last night when I decided I would act sadly she died during in the night, found her this morning in the bed I made. so today I had to Bury a gorgeous 3 year Old tabby, who had become my buddy, tears streaming as I put her favourite catnip toy in her paws.
There's politics in the back story can't really go into details but I am angry as well as broken hearted, luckily I have other furry comrades to help

Londo

LE
so today I sadly join the arrse feline goodbye club. although technically not my cat. It's a long story but to cut it short didn't act when I saw it not eating and lathargic. until last night when I decided I would act sadly she died during in the night, found her this morning in the bed I made. so today I had to Bury a gorgeous 3 year Old tabby, who had become my buddy, tears streaming as I put her favourite catnip toy in her paws.
There's politics in the back story can't really go into details but I am angry as well as broken hearted, luckily I have other furry comrades to help
Sad but you cared when it seems no one else did .
Not all stories have a happy ending but there will be other times that will be better .

So sad, Londo has said it all. RIP Puss and condolences to you

Sincere condolences. Thank you for caring for an animal in need.

I'm sorry for your loss, it sounds like she knew she was loved.

roninxix

War Hero

Gutted for you mate and know what you’re going through. Not feline but we had our 10 year old lab put to sleep this week. I’m heart broken and feel your pain. Chin up, let’s hope this horrid feeling eases with time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's fine.
1603807565500.png

Gutted for you mate and know what you’re going through. Not feline but we had our 10 year old lab put to sleep this week. I’m heart broken and feel your pain. Chin up, let’s hope this horrid feeling eases with time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Condolences :( .

So sad. Condolences from me and Jarvis. RiP Puss.

Latest Threads