Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

At least she lets you watch it

She's finally got down and is snoring in the corner of the living room, my legs have gone numb numerous times where she just jumps on and parks her arse! :D
This would be the cat you were never going to let get settled in?

We've got your number, old son.

This would be the cat you were never going to let get settled in?

We've got your number, old son.
It's absolutely blowing a gale and tipping it down outside, her owner has put her out for the night, I've got no objections to her keeping warm and dry while I'm up. I'll go to bed about 0100, I'll put her out, but there's a cat flap in the guinea pig's shed. There's heating and an old sofa cushion in there, she uses that to shelter during the night. BWB uses it during the day if we go out and it starts raining. MrsHogg always gets up about 0500, while she's feeding the piggy, BCB let's herself into the kitchen and waits patiently to be fed by SWMBO. ;)

Bootom

Old-Salt
Great idea.

You mean that unwanted tortoiseshell beauty he doesn’t want or allow in the house, that seems to be making more and more frequent appearances? Like BWB did.
You are spot on. Considering he wanted nothing to to with BWB from the outset, it's funny how often the phone is just at hand when the cat appears to be doing nothing other than being a cat. Boss Hogg is nothing more than a big softy, he is animal lover, but is in denial, (not the bloody river), he likes the cats around because they give him pleasure, that is no bad thing. If there were a few more Boss Hogg's about the world would be a better place.

TamH70

MIA
You are spot on. Considering he wanted nothing to to with BWB from the outset, it's funny how often the phone is just at hand when the cat appears to be doing nothing other than being a cat. Boss Hogg is nothing more than a big softy, he is animal lover, but is in denial, (not the bloody river), he likes the cats around because they give him pleasure, that is no bad thing. If there were a few more Boss Hogg's about the world would be a better place.

Boss is the Pharaoh - the King of Denial.

Hat, coat, taxi? Thanks, matey.

edit:

More from my tech channel source for cat videos:

"Get that big metal thing out of the way, there's petting to be done here!"

Last edited:

kimmi851

War Hero
Vanya (or Ivan the Slightly Terrible as he is known when he is doing something diabolical like tipping over vases of flowers in pursuit of an imaginary toy or stealing food from underneath the tablecloth - his ability to just steal using touch is impressive) has settled in beautifully - he "helped" with painting the bathroom, he has accepted that the giant Siamese is serious about not being a morning person and now "sleeps" at night in with the big cats in Mini-Me's room. He also plays World of Warcraft. Not very well, he is lousy at pet battling
IMG_20201004_213137322.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It seems to be a Calico thing, just dossing around! (This is the one I'm dreading taking to the vets, I've already mentioned Cleo who weighs 6.2kg, this one, Munchkin, is heavier and resembles a bowling ball when sat down)
moggy.jpg

Last edited:
Vanya (or Ivan the Slightly Terrible as he is known when he is doing something diabolical like tipping over vases of flowers in pursuit of an imaginary toy or stealing food from underneath the tablecloth - his ability to just steal using touch is impressive) has settled in beautifully - he "helped" with painting the bathroom, he has accepted that the giant Siamese is serious about not being a morning person and now "sleeps" at night in with the big cats in Mini-Me's room. He also plays World of Warcraft. Not very well, he is lousy at pet battlingView attachment 514323
Gizmo is more of a watcher than a player
IMG_20201002_134056.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads