Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Early visit tonight
P1000103.JPG
P1000104.JPG

We are not getting a kitten, Meet Vanya...

View attachment 506480

It turns out my foot is flexible after all

You have been taken, done over and stitched up like a kipper.
Of course, you will never fall for it again...
That reminds me, the other people seem to win at "find the lady", I may bung another 20 quid to the Eastern European chap who seems to be quite honest...

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

NSP

LE
Meet Vanya...
IMG_20200921_174208_506[1].jpg
Two questions:-

1) "Dyadya...?"

2) Why's he grovelling at the feet of Santa instead of jumping up and going Clause-deep* in the beard, just for the hell of it...?

* Hur hur hur.

Nice of the MoD to issue him such a fine recovery suite.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cats are funny creatures, we've bought a scratch box which has cat nip in it (basically a cardboard box with corrugated card inside that the cat nip can fall between). Munchie, our calico, has taken to sleeping across it, front legs sort of cuddling it, so no one else can have a go. I went to bed at 11 last night and there she was, woke up at 5 this morning and she hadn't moved!
Something like this:-
1600880777562.png

Cats are funny creatures, we've bought a scratch box which has cat nip in it (basically a cardboard box with corrugated card inside that the cat nip can fall between). Munchie, our calico, has taken to sleeping across it, front legs sort of cuddling it, so no one else can have a go. I went to bed at 11 last night and there she was, woke up at 5 this morning and she hadn't moved!
Something like this:-
View attachment 506734
When you say, 'our calico'...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
OK, the wife's calico (wife is Munchies best mate and will do anything for her), she basically ignores me!
I was rather more thinking 'the calico who owns us' ;)

Latest Threads