Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

IMG_20200918_085318.jpg

TamH70

MIA
I have a sneaking fear the little git is going to end up being huge. The vet seems to agree
Yon is a handsome moggin and you are right about the tail. You also may be right about the eventual size.

Currently he has invited himself to bed for the evening and has insisted in watching an episode of his favourite show, River Monsters.

I've yet to convince him it isn't the Cat version of the Argos catalogue

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

kimmi851

War Hero
We are not getting a kitten, my foot is down, I am adamant. No more. 2 cats and 2 rabbits is more than enough for 2 of us and they spend their days in internecine warfare, adding another would just complicate things beyond control. Seriously I don't care that he has chosen Mini Me since the day he was born I am not getting another cat...

Meet Vanya...

IMG_20200921_174208_506[1].jpg

It turns out my foot is flexible after all

We are not getting a kitten, my foot is down, I am adamant. No more. 2 cats and 2 rabbits is more than enough for 2 of us and they spend their days in internecine warfare, adding another would just complicate things beyond control. Seriously I don't care that he has chosen Mini Me since the day he was born I am not getting another cat...

Meet Vanya...

View attachment 506480

It turns out my foot is flexible after all

Just like Marmite, the cat flap cat in my avatar, when he was young

Latest Threads