Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

He's probably more upset that some creature dared to invade his territory.
He'll soon be saying '"You should see the state of the other bloke."

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Oddly he’s popped in when I wasn’t looking and eaten some food I put down, but didn’t come and say hello. Most unusual.

Possibly doesn't want a fuss or plotting "vinjince" on the culprit.

A unique colour coat called a "Fever Coat" due to the mother becoming ill during pregnancy. Never encountered this term, apparently is harmless and eventually grows out. But gives unique colour/pattern (this instance, almost racoon-like).

Images from article are the kitten alone, and feeding with siblings.

1600542337729.png

rescued-kitten-silver-fur-coat23-5f634f568e619__880.jpg

Our kitten has discovered we have heated floors in the bathrooms

1600547365442.png

Hes asleep but still would like everyone to look at his bollocks.

Sadly my parents last cat was put to sleep
This is a picture my sister had made for them a few years ago.
My mother posted on Facebook "All gone now"
1600547776391.png

but I suspect they will soon part company with him.
He's an indoor cat so I'm happy that he keeps them as long as possible, but if he starts to spray hes getting the ******* snip.

Following on from Jarvis’s bruising encounter, I think he may need a trip to the vet. He seems a little confused, and behaving as though he doesn’t recognise me, even to the point of shying away when I try to fuss him. He’s never been like this before, he’s usually very affectionate.

Following on from Jarvis’s bruising encounter, I think he may need a trip to the vet. He seems a little confused, and behaving as though he doesn’t recognise me, even to the point of shying away when I try to fuss him. He’s never been like this before, he’s usually very affectionate.
Yep, get him to the vet, every chance that wound is infected.

I hope that he's back to normal soon, it seems that it may have been a more violent encounter than first thought. Possibly, concussion, pain from injury or, as CTD says, infection. Best wishes and fingers crossed.

Londo

LE
He's an indoor cat so I'm happy that he keeps them as long as possible, but if he starts to spray hes getting the ******* snip.
He will and he will start to get that tom smell . You may not notice but any visitors will.
Plus it will stop him getting that big wide tomcat head as he grows up.
We had to get our ginger boy done last week at four months old but he does share the house with his two sisters and interest was starting to be shown . The girls are off for spaying at the end of the month .

He will and he will start to get that tom smell . You may not notice but any visitors will.
Plus it will stop him getting that big wide tomcat head as he grows up.
We had to get our ginger boy done last week at four months old but he does share the house with his two sisters and interest was starting to be shown . The girls are off for spaying at the end of the month .

Our other cat didn't spray and we had him for about a year before he got the snip, and that was only because the cattery didn't accept unneutered cats.

pc flaps

Old-Salt
Dunno if anyone recalls, but earlier this summer it hit the news that a Savannah cat had escaped in a tewibly posh part of north London.

Turns out that while they were urban exploring an abandoned mansion earlier in the year, a couple of blokes saw it in the back garden. It appears about 15 minutes in, and it is huge.

Makes you wonder whether it's still loose 4 months later and if anyone's claimed it. A silly season story, yes, but there's still a cat (albeit larger than usual!) that needs feeding and looking after.

Dunno if anyone recalls, but earlier this summer it hit the news that a Savannah cat had escaped in a tewibly posh part of north London.

Turns out that while they were urban exploring an abandoned mansion earlier in the year, a couple of blokes saw it in the back garden. It appears about 15 minutes in, and it is huge.

Makes you wonder whether it's still loose 4 months later and if anyone's claimed it. A silly season story, yes, but there's still a cat (albeit larger than usual!) that needs feeding and looking after.
@ 15:48 ;) .

Latest Threads