Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

I’ve just had it confirmed exactly where I stand in the grand scheme of things.

Jarvis has just come in through the back window, walked through the house without even acknowledging me, and gone out through the front window.

I.....am a short-cut!

Jeeves' girlfriend has just been in for a snack. Mindful of her right hook he just sat quietly on his chair and watched her with a daft grin on his face.

I thought there might be a riot when she finished eating, spied his cardboard box, wandered over and jumped in, but he didn't move until she left a little while later, when he walked to the door and sat and watched her go

TamH70

MIA
Listen to the awesome roar of this King of the Jungle and shiver in fear:

Jarvis has just come in through the back window, walked through the house without even acknowledging me, and gone out through the front window.

I.....am a short-cut!

I know the feeling. Maximillian often uses parts of myself (head, back, shoulders etc.) as a mere conduit from one surface to another. I am no more than the dirt on his paws, not that he keeps them any less than spotless.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

I.....am a short-cut!
This fat lazy old fecker of ours can't be bothered jumping over the fence to get in, he knows where all the gaps are in the fences round the block he walks round to save jumping. He miaowed at the front gate for me to open it, when I ignored him, he walked all the way round and came through the kitchen door and sat in front of me having a go for not opening the gate. :D

The future Mrs Jeeves arrived tonight, had a snack, conducted such a thorough examination of the house, upstairs and down that I was expecting her to make an offer. jumped up on the sofa beside me and had a sleep. All under the benevolent gaze of Jeeves from his chair.

She has just left after a couple of hours and like last night he followed her to the door at a respectful distance, watched her go, then climbed back on his chair for a lovelorn restorative nap

lady ginge2.JPG
lady ginge 3.JPG

Last edited:
Poor Jarvis was got at by something last night, and is not himself today. He’s feeling very sorry for himself.
And if I/we can interpret the photo correctly, whatever attacked him, went for/succeed in, biting the jugular! Serious! :( .

He's probably more upset that some creature dared to invade his territory.
He'll soon be saying '"You should see the state of the other bloke."

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Latest Threads