Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1597524999027.png

waltbloke

Old-Salt
Hello again. I haven't posted anything of relevance since Jaydude karked it.
Still look in, but hey ho, catlife lived vicariously seems to work ATM.

Until today.
Six day shift on the spanners, knackered, back home, bacon buttie and a kip in front of the snooker... you know the drill.
Wake up thirsty, beers and a game of darts..., send the LHCO out for supplies, go for a quiet poo and come out to this girl looking the wrong way.
IMG_20200815_215709598.jpg

She'll never make a referee.

Got back from the boozer, friend demanding a picture of Maximillian. He is a bugger to photograph at the best of times, even covertly but I think that we just about used enough stealth to get away with it...

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Got back from the boozer, friend demanding a picture of Maximillian. He is a bugger to photograph at the best of times, even covertly but I think that we just about used enough stealth to get away with it...

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
Sleep with one eye open tonight, he looks unhappy at being outed.

Until today.
Six day shift on the spanners, knackered, back home, bacon buttie and a kip in front of the snooker... you know the drill.
Wake up thirsty, beers and a game of darts..., send the LHCO out for supplies, go for a quiet poo and come out to this girl looking the wrong way.View attachment 497371
It appears you've been owned.

Until today.
Wake up thirsty, beers and a game of darts..., send the LHCO out for supplies, go for a quiet poo and come out to this girl looking the wrong way.View attachment 497371
Checking everyone toes the line. It's in their DNA.

4(T)

LE
Lynx seem to be a wild species that domesticate quite readily, if adopted young. By "domesticate" I mean they assume pet-like behaviours (unlike, for example, wolf pups).

I encountered a few "pet" Lynx in Russia and the 'stans, and to all intents and purposes they were just oversized pussy cats.

Here is another tale from Russia. Pretty cats:

I posted some time ago about Pyewacket, the ginger girl kitten I adopted last October.
She merged into a house with two 10 or 11 year old cats with no hissing or spitting. One interesting change though: the older tabby, Thomas Hobbs, has never wanted to lap sit. Now with Pyewacket in the house he often decides to sleep in my lap as I watch TV. He seems to want more attention.
Piccie of Thomas Hobbs heading for my lap last night as I watched Blazing Saddles
54162F9E-16B2-4186-9C56-04A5C169911F.jpeg

TamH70

MIA
I posted some time ago about Pyewacket, the ginger girl kitten I adopted last October.
She merged into a house with two 10 or 11 year old cats with no hissing or spitting. One interesting change though: the older tabby, Thomas Hobbs, has never wanted to lap sit. Now with Pyewacket in the house he often decides to sleep in my lap as I watch TV. He seems to want more attention.
Piccie of Thomas Hobbs heading for my lap last night as I watched Blazing Saddles
View attachment 497505
'Tis a case of your elder owner making sure that you know he's still the top cat in the house. Or at least one of them. I'm glad Pyewacket is getting on fine with the rest of the herd. That's always a good thing, and something that from these pages is not to be taken for granted.

'Tis a case of your elder owner making sure that you know he's still the top cat in the house. Or at least one of them. I'm glad Pyewacket is getting on fine with the rest of the herd. That's always a good thing, and something that from these pages is not to be taken for granted.
Within the first few days they were grooming each other on a regular basis. You know they are diligent groomers when a grey cat coughs up a ginger hair ball.
They sleep curled up together and most mornings I wake up with all three in my bed. (perhaps their bed as they seem to spend more time there than I do.)
All three seem to stay together a lot. If I am on the first floor they are somewhere on the first floor, if I am on the second floor that is where they are gathered. In the morning after I get out of the shower they gather in my bedroom watching me dress, when I am finished they head for the stairs. Pyewacket gallops ahead, Hobbs and Wombat trot down just in front of me. The cats then gather in the corner of the kitchen where the food bowls and drinking fountain are.
Oddly, Pyewacket does not eat with the older cats but eats later. Actually I rarely see Pyewacket eating although she clearly has filled out and is healthy. She sneaks to the bowls when no one is looking.
A4D1E2EC-8082-45F7-9E23-6D25A95FF5D4.jpeg

Within the first few days they were grooming each other on a regular basis. You know they are diligent groomers when a grey cat coughs up a ginger hair ball.
They sleep curled up together and most mornings I wake up with all three in my bed. (perhaps their bed as they seem to spend more time there than I do.)
All three seem to stay together a lot. If I am on the first floor they are somewhere on the first floor, if I am on the second floor that is where they are gathered. In the morning after I get out of the shower they gather in my bedroom watching me dress, when I am finished they head for the stairs. Pyewacket gallops ahead, Hobbs and Wombat trot down just in front of me. The cats then gather in the corner of the kitchen where the food bowls and drinking fountain are.
Oddly, Pyewacket does not eat with the older cats but eats later. Actually I rarely see Pyewacket eating although she clearly has filled out and is healthy. She sneaks to the bowls when no one is looking. View attachment 497507
She's growing into a beautiful cat

cat police car.jpg

cat death.jpg

Latest Threads