Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Right, without further ado, may I introduce "Not Kenny Loggins!!!"

Okay, okay....... "Gizmo"!!!!View attachment 496598
Welcome "Not Kenny Loggins" ! Der, whede der de der, der, Footloose!"
Come on, he is Kenny Loggins. Take it up with Kevin Bacon, he will back you up.

ETA. What a stunningly beautiful kitten he is.
When do they change from wide-eyed wonder to "I know all about you, where the bodies are buried and you have to clean up my poop."

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Last edited:
He’s just been trying to convince me that another sachet of food is a guaranteed way to bring down the temperature. Apparently I’m a mean, nasty, uncaring human for not falling for it.
Had the same. Some leftovers in the refridgerator. Fell for it. I am ashamed. I am weak...

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

fv1620

Old-Salt
Hmm, that Catnip tastes really good

IMG_20200813_104705a.jpg

Evening All!

Gizmo, after just over 24 hours in the house is doing alright and had a good night, though I slept downstairs with him to make sure Rosie didn't wallop him.

She's currently at the hissing loudly, running away and watching him from the doorway stage.

I have a large cat playpen arriving tomorrow so we can try letting her get used to the smell and sight of the wee fella while he plays and sleeps obliviously in his new safe zone.

Last edited:
Gizmo the Kitten is a seriously bolshie sod. Taken to facing down and chasing our older cat Rosie. Which doesn't do much for her nerves. Probably calm down once he's old enough to have his nadgers off.

On the Rosie front, she's still hissing and running away but she gets closer before she hissed and she doesn't run as far away. Hopefully a good thing.

I've turned the spare room into a Rosie only room where she can escape the Kitten version of Cat Rambo

Bootom

Old-Salt
Right, without further ado, may I introduce "Not Kenny Loggins!!!"

Okay, okay....... "Gizmo"!!!!View attachment 496598
Hi Grim, to save you grief in the future name the little devil "Trex" now. It will save you having to remember Gizmo when he is scaling the north face of your curtains, knocking the ornaments off the window sill, eating the missus flowers and using the furniture as a large scratching post.

Gizmo the Kitten is a seriously bolshie sod. Taken to facing down and chasing our older cat Rosie. Which doesn't do much for her nerves. Probably calm down once he's old enough to have his nadgers off.

On the Rosie front, she's still hissing and running away but she gets closer before she hissed and she doesn't run as far away. Hopefully a good thing.

I've turned the spare room into a Rosie only room where she can escape the Kitten version of Cat Rambo
Bolshie sod? that sweet. gorgeous little kitten with that innocent little face? :)

TamH70

MIA
Bolshie sod? that sweet. gorgeous little kitten with that innocent little face? :)
Should call him Davy Hay. He was a silent assassin as well.

Latest Threads