Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Jarvis has chosen the hall in the shade, with the cool tiles.
Don't blame him. This heat and humidity is obscene. Wouldn't be too bad if it was dry heat and not this humidity.

Made a couple of changes to the place to make her life a bit easier. Including breaking out the spare cat fountain.

IMG_20200812_161741.jpg

He’s just been trying to convince me that another sachet of food is a guaranteed way to bring down the temperature. Apparently I’m a mean, nasty, uncaring human for not falling for it.

So, in a moment of impressive impulsiveness, the womenfolk have taken on a kitty in need of a forever home.

Now I have the challenge of getting Catty von Angstenstein to warm to the new arrival.

Currently at the sniff the bum, his and shoot off like a gazelle. Suspect the heat is making her grumpy.

Poppy

LE
awwwwwww what a cute kitty
The other one (my favourite) Angsty Von Angstyknickers is currently sleeping off the heat in the spare room. Still the prettiest cat I know (got to keep saying that so she doesn't kill me).

IMG_20200812_195232.jpg

Last edited:
How did you persuade him to use it? We got our mistress one, but she would rather just lie next to it
He jumped on the bed, walked up to it, sniffed it a couple of times, then made himself comfortable. I'd left a couple of his favourite Dreamies in the middle of it, which might have had something to do with it :)

Latest Threads