Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
Yet another series of cat piccies taken while out for a walk, at least one of them is having a hard life sunning himself on a seat, although the weather was overcast.
20200704_100238.jpg

20200704_100226.jpg

20200704_100342-1.jpg

I've not been too well over the last few weeks so this is a belated update on the Patio Ferals....

Boris has been round every night, Carrie however seems to be spooked if a hedgehog is eating when she comes to the "table" and yesterday went next door at 4pm to cadge a meal. When she'd finished she decided to honour us with her presence and duly demolished another sachet of food. Then, to cap it off, she went next door again for afters.

We do seem to have quite a hedgehog population - I think it's around 7 or 8 and obviously they are shifting quite a bit of scoff, too.

Closer to home Poppy is still settling down and the photos below show how much she likes being pampered.

That's it - just there!!
That's it - just there!!.JPG

Oooh, yeah, just behind the ear
Oooh, just behind the ear.JPG

Off to sleep now - that preening session tired me out

Tired now after all that preening.JPG

2000AD

Old-Salt
The overlords are gaining in growth and character.
They are about 4 1/2 months old now, and its clear who is the brains and who is the daft one of the outfit.

The ginger loony has reached the stage where he walks around like he owns the joint, but within minutes becomes the softest creature known to man, and the jet black steel eyed dealer of death slinks about barely noticably. Until you trip over her!

20200706_010605.jpg
20200706_010557.jpg

TamH70

MIA
The overlords are gaining in growth and character.
They are about 4 1/2 months old now, and its clear who is the brains and who is the daft one of the outfit.

The ginger loony has reached the stage where he walks around like he owns the joint, but within minutes becomes the softest creature known to man, and the jet black steel eyed dealer of death slinks about barely noticably. Until you trip over her!

View attachment 487489View attachment 487490
Wot? A cat that actually uses furniture that's designed for cats? The Local branch of the Kitties United union will be having words with him as that's a clear-cut breach of The Rules.

JackSofty

War Hero
Since he was a tiny kitten, Maximillian loved watching Nov. 5th fireworks with his nose pressed up against the window.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Latest Threads