Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

He's spoilt rotten, always getting wiped down with baby wipes. You haven't seen him when he comes in from sleeping under the neighbours old cars, he's covered in oil! :D

Poppy

LE
Is your vet open/working yet ?!
I've been in to pickup anti flea stuff but I think he's only seeing animals if they're ill - they weren't doing 6 monthly check ups.I hope Arry is ok Joker

I've been in to pickup anti flea stuff but I think he's only seeing animals if they're ill - they weren't doing 6 monthly check ups.I hope Arry is ok Joker
My original question was because the cat is NOT "normal", it is therefore abnormal.

I hope it is just toothache. If there are no visible signs (limping, blood, etc), it must be internal?! Hopefully, maybe just indigestion, but I would insist on - happily to pay for - a consolation if it was an animal for which I was responsible.

Poppy

LE
My original question was because the cat is NOT "normal", it is therefore abnormal.

I hope it is just toothache. If there are no visible signs (limping, blood, etc), it must be internal?! Hopefully, maybe just indigestion, but I would insist on - happily to pay for - a consolation if it was an animal for which I was responsible.
I expect Joker and his mrs will take Arry in - they are responsible and loving cat servants

I'm struggling to understand why you would have thought different.

TamH70

MIA