Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Poppy

LE
it means she was in a bad way when rescued poor little mite.

as I understand it the main thing is to know she might have flare ups so make sure she gets her annual jabs in future to minimise them. vets for pets do a life jab plans that's good value.

she might be of risk to any other un vaccinated kittens she may come across or house share with so if you don't intend filling the house up it will be fine

this shouldn't effect insurance as far as I can tell, just disclose it and they may put something in the policy - ask the RSPCA about it as they will be a broker for a few variants.

and morrisons or sainsburys chicken roll IMO.
if she's from a rescue don't they provide vet treatment for pre-existing conditions with their own vets?Celia Hammond Animal Trust has a long term fostering thing where they provide vet treatment

Is it usual for cats to change owners/slaves at this time of year ? The buggers are accosting me in my own doorway with tales of drunkeness and cruelty, the way they miaow piteously.
It’s the old “pleeeeze feed me. I’m staaaaarving. Nobody feeds me properly”, which will have been used on several other people too.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
if she's from a rescue don't they provide vet treatment for pre-existing conditions with their own vets?Celia Hammond Animal Trust has a long term fostering thing where they provide vet treatment
I think with kittens having flu they clean them up and advise that it may be back in future.

JackSofty

War Hero
Will getting pet insurance be an issue?
Ask the RSPCA chaps and I am sure that they should be able to advise ref. existing/prior illness.
Hell, I have enough problems with insurance for myself with all of my crud. I may commit to being cared for by them (or a donkey sanctuary may be more appropriate?).

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

JackSofty

War Hero
Caveat:
Some choices in life are smart, some have dire consequences.

With the above caveat in mind, if I saw that in real life I’d be very tempted to rub that fluffy belly :)
You would, though, you know that you would!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I ask because I could be bleeding out on the floor and my cat would only bother to see me if he was hungry and/or wanted a belly rub.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I ask because I could be bleeding out on the floor and my cat would only bother to see me if he was hungry and/or wanted a belly rub.

It's because he's a het [mini]tiger. Try going out on the piss together if you want to increase the chance of some bezzering.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

Felix does all kinds of shit that wouldn't be out of place on that video, but only to me. Elvis however is an utter cat-whore who does all kinds of shit like that to the missus, the sister-in-law and indeed any female that visits the house.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

We've got 3, out of the 5 we have, that do stuff like that, ginger tom who will headbutt your knee for attention, a Russian Blue female who will grab your arm or pat you with her paw to let you know she's there and a black female cat who will lick your forehead/forearm to give you some attention, the other 2 are only friendly when they want something, not just food.

Quite often I’ll hear “damn you, Trixie, don’t make me wear this.”As she’s carrying something into the lounge.