Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Nurse! Another one to see you who believes that cats can talk! :D
You think they can’t?

Jarvis can say...”feed me”, “I’m hungry”, “I want food”, “I have no food”, “it’s time to give me food”, “what’s for dinner” and many other food related phrases. He can also say “hello”, “alright?”, “what kept you” and “OPEN THE WINDOW, ITS POURING OUT HERE!!!!”

fv1620

Old-Salt
Zonked out on catnip last night.

IMG_20200624_223947a.jpg

Bootom

Old-Salt
Of course they can talk you daft bugger. My missus has full blown conversations with our black furry git. The only problem is the cat is more intelligent than the long haired colonel.
He talks, she listens, Bootom does the fetching and carrying.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you never tried it? Chirping along with kittens is one of the best part of your domination by the superior species as they reach you their language. At least they keep it simple for us.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

You think they can’t?

Jarvis can say...”feed me”, “I’m hungry”, “I want food”, “I have no food”, “it’s time to give me food”, “what’s for dinner” and many other food related phrases. He can also say “hello”, “alright?”, “what kept you” and “OPEN THE WINDOW, ITS POURING OUT HERE!!!!”
Also, having just got back from two weeks at NRHQ, I have learned that Jarvis can also say (shout) “WHERETHEF*CKHAVEYOUBEEN???”
and “I might forgive you if you feed me NOW!!!”

Poor starving mite. It’s not as if he’s got his own home to go to when he gets hungry. Oh, wait.....!

TamH70

MIA
Also, having just got back from two weeks at NRHQ, I have learned that Jarvis can also say (shout) “WHERETHEF*CKHAVEYOUBEEN???”
and “I might forgive you if you feed me NOW!!!”

Poor starving mite. It’s not as if he’s got his own home to go to when he gets hungry. Oh, wait.....!
Wait. Jarvis isn't your owner as such?

Latest Threads