Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Londo

LE
@shopgirl
Had a funny little incident with the mum cat today . Went to give her a bowl of chicken and as I lay on the floor and before I could slide it under the bed she stepped out spitting at me and straight to the bowl and started eating . She was about a foot away from me and about the same from my head as I was laying on my side , looked up a couple of times to give me a hiss but otherwise seemed quite relaxed .
Just to show what a good mum she is , when she finished her bowl she had a look to see what the kittens had on their plate . Sat down and waited until one by one they finished eating and started climbing up me .
She then started on their plate of leftovers as she moved round the plate licking it clean . She was at one point hard pressed up against me which didn't seem to bother her . She finished mopping up and with a final hiss walked back under the bed and lay there watching me being beaten up by her little munchkins :)

@shopgirl
Had a funny little incident with the mum cat today . Went to give her a bowl of chicken and as I lay on the floor and before I could slide it under the bed she stepped out spitting at me and straight to the bowl and started eating . She was about a foot away from me and about the same from my head as I was laying on my side , looked up a couple of times to give me a hiss but otherwise seemed quite relaxed .
Just to show what a good mum she is , when she finished her bowl she had a look to see what the kittens had on their plate . Sat down and waited until one by one they finished eating and started climbing up me .
She then started on their plate of leftovers as she moved round the plate licking it clean . She was at one point hard pressed up against me which didn't seem to bother her . She finished mopping up and with a final hiss walked back under the bed and lay there watching me being beaten up by her little munchkins :)
The hissing seems to be more habit than hostile.

I forgot myself with my little feral tabby and offered her a piece of ham. She took it but gave my hand a real slap. No claws just a reminder to stick to the rules.

It always surprises me just how hard cats can hit, and how fast

JackSofty

War Hero
Hurrah for attentive mummy and hurrah for sociable kittens. I see a correlation with CSjts and nig Riflemen!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Londo

LE
The hissing seems to be more habit than hostile.

I forgot myself with my little feral tabby and offered her a piece of ham. She took it but gave my hand a real slap. No claws just a reminder to stick to the rules.

It always surprises me just how hard cats can hit, and how fast
This mum will take treats no trouble and doesn't even back off to eat them . However put a hand near her without treats she will lash out as she has become a bit bolder now she is out the cage . But like I say a very good mum .

This mum will take treats no trouble and doesn't even back off to eat them . However put a hand near her without treats she will lash out as she has become a bit bolder now she is out the cage . But like I say a very good mum .
I so envy you having a room full of kittens - and Mum too

I had a Skype interview yesterday morning with some geezer in Sydney. 0700 my time.

Mr. Splodge, a rather large (15lb) cat of my acquaintance, strolled across my laptop 25 minutes in; absolute change of atmosphere from fully formal to instant friendly, turns out Aussies like big tough cats and I got the job offer 0100.

Well done, Splodgy boy.
20200605_004734.jpg

Londo

LE
I so envy you having a room full of kittens - and Mum too
It has it's drawbacks like waking up and cant breath because mum's used the litter tray during the night . The kittens are great time wasters though can play with them for hours .
Love the way they run backward as fast as they run forwards .Great at climbing me too when I'm sitting there .

Latest Threads