Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

My experience of cat rescues and ferals would be the same as the group you mentioned .
The mum we have just taken in I would love to keep as she is a proper cat in my eyes but she would never be totally happy in a home environment .
Best to neuter and re-home to somewhere outdoors where she will be fed and given shelter . Her kittens on the other hand are very sweet people cats . Got them at just the right time .
For a minute I thought I was reading advice from the Pikey thread.

2000AD

Old-Salt
The ginger one has a very worrying habit of diving into a chair just as you are at the point of fully committed to sitting down. Twice today we were very nearly minus one ginger moggy.
A shout of Cooking Fat! or something similar ensued as I tried to rapidly levitate back out of the chair!

Is it me or does that poor mutt look terrified?
This one, certainly is . . .

12195945_555685394584184_8182238263512797334_n.jpg

These . . . NOT so much . . . ;) . . . .

Ahhhh . ..jpeg

upload_2015-4-11_16-4-24.png

Bootom

Old-Salt
Aye, that may be true, but have you considered that if she is as skilled as Tom Riddle was, you could end up as one of her Horcruxes, and therefore end up with having a fate that is worse than death?

Or she could turn you into a cat.
Some times I feel like like one of her Horcruxes already. If she was going to turn me into something, knowing my bad luck, she would turn me back to myself, but with a bigger willy.

As for turning me into a cat, as Evdhimong stated what's not to like. Our furry black git is pampered by the long haired colonel in a way which has to be seen to be believed. He's a house cat, he has the run of the house, he does what he wants, when he wants. Everything is on his terms, where he sleeps, when he's hungry etc.
My biggest bugbear is when he has used the litter tray, he cries until someone goes and refreshes it. Usually this involves a fat, ugly manservant. After the commotion, I usually hear the comment "who's a good boy?", and the comment is not directed at me, but at the now smirking furry git, who is now sitting in my seat.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Azriel, he can be scary!
IMG_1315.JPG

IMG_1316.JPG

The stupid little black bugger brought a mouse in yesterday morning.
Cue Mrs_shiny_arrse alternating between "What a clever cat, well done" and "Get that F$"£*%g thing out of here" as muggins tries to corner the mouse (which did not have any punctures or seem otherwise injured) before catching it to take it out to the field at the bottom of the garden.

The stupid little black bugger brought a mouse in yesterday morning.
Cue Mrs_shiny_arrse alternating between "What a clever cat, well done" and "Get that F$"£*%g thing out of here" as muggins tries to corner the mouse (which did not have any punctures or seem otherwise injured) before catching it to take it out to the field at the bottom of the garden.
Been there, done that x 50+ times

Latest Threads