Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Google Pictures just gave me this reminder of what happened 1st June 2017. I went up the Mach Loop for the day and SWMBO called me to say that 2 of our cats went into labour with in minutes of each other and I came home to 8 little fur balls!!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Speaking of furballs, has anyone seen @Londo today?

cat for sale.jpg

they might pick up habits though -
Home made cat bed.
I was just thinking about building one of those yesterday....

For the wife, the cat can stay on the big bed she doesn't complain as much.

Londo

LE
How can anyone not love these faces.

View attachment 478469
On closer inspection today that little tabby is yet another girl and not a boy as we first thought . So we have the boy ginger and four girls .
Oh ! and they like roast chicken breast , crumbled up of course and will growl at each other to protect their own little pile . :-D

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
On closer inspection today that little tabby is yet another girl and not a boy as we first thought . So we have the boy ginger and four girls .
Oh ! and they like roast chicken breast , crumbled up of course and will growl at each other to protect their own little pile . :-D
It's why I buy sandwich chicken as it's easier to ration and cheap.

So this time next year then you could have 40?

Now that's just greedy.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

The other day I’d run out of Felix for Jarvis’s second breakfast, and didn’t have time to get some before first lunch. Fortunately I had some cooked chicken breast in the fridge, and he was happy with that for both meals. He was out for second lunch but by the time he came in for first dinner, I’d got some of his usual Felix, so I put that down for him.

If looks could kill....

Londo

LE
The other day I’d run out of Felix for Jarvis’s second breakfast, and didn’t have time to get some before first lunch. Fortunately I had some cooked chicken breast in the fridge, and he was happy with that for both meals. He was out for second lunch but by the time he came in for first dinner, I’d got some of his usual Felix, so I put that down for him.

If looks could kill....
They do like a bit of chicken and I think you will have to forever more add some to Jarvis's Felix :rofl:

Londo

LE
It's why I buy sandwich chicken as it's easier to ration and cheap.

So this time next year then you could have 40?

Now that's just greedy.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
We had roast chicken the other night so plenty of meat left over . Mrs Londo usually makes soup out of the carcass but not needed this hot weather and we still have some in the freezer .
Tonight we are having tinned red salmon salad followed by strawberries (from the garden ) and cream . I guess there will be some treats involved for mum and her munchkins :thanks:
Mum and three kittens have been offered homes so we will be keeping no more than two .

cat towel.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

If looks could kill....
One of our's, Ginge, likes nothing more than a few flakes of deep fried cod, he'll even eat the batter. He just sits in front of you with begging eyes until you give in, the others dont like fresh fish but are partial to a bit of cheese, especially if it has Marmite on it!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Londo

LE
One of our's, Ginge, likes nothing more than a few flakes of deep fried cod, he'll even eat the batter. He just sits in front of you with begging eyes until you give in, the others dont like fresh fish but are partial to a bit of cheese, especially if it has Marmite on it!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
My last cat liked the odd slice of cucumber

Latest Threads