Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mum and kittens have taken the move to the spare room really well . . Mum is under the bed busy feeding them and washing the people stink off them where we have had them crawling all over us for the last hour .
Night times will be interesting I must admit but have done this quite a few times over the years .
This will be the first thing you see tomorrow morning!
1590929429530.png

pooky

Old-Salt
This is under discussion. We have one tom at the stables and he shagged one of the females. The other one is his sister and he tried to do her up the wrong un probably without any lubricant. She wasn't having anything of it and sent him packing. He now tends to avoid her. The other one was done by a local moggie that's been seen around. I warned about inbreeding as the toms will shag anything with a pulse. Fortunately all the kittens are going to good homes so we can avoid that problem for now. I was planning to have mine neutered.
@PFGEN Are the adults handleable enough to crate up? If so l can help with a voucher to cover the cost of spaying the females and castrating the male.

vinniethemanxcat

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mum and kittens have taken the move to the spare room really well . . Mum is under the bed busy feeding them and washing the people stink off them where we have had them crawling all over us for the last hour .
Night times will be interesting I must admit but have done this quite a few times over the years .

Just wait till they form 2 teams and play pat a cake either side of your head at 5 in the morning....

As if that's unusual for a female of any species, aka the long haired colonel. I've told the head of this household if she wants to lose weight she should keep one thing out of the fridge, her hand.
Have you still got all your teeth?

TamH70

MIA
This is Kizzy, aka Divacat. Kizzy belonged to my ex, and sadly she passed away a couple of years ago (Kizzy, not my ex)

And this is a portrait of her that has just been done for my ex, from the above photo.

The artist is 12 !

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
blimey o'reilly I thought maine coons were chunky

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

the cats kneading stuff thing - I've got a faux fur blanket we used to put on the bed, every single kitten has suckled that blanket continuously.

the cats kneading stuff thing - I've got a faux fur blanket we used to put on the bed, every single kitten has suckled that blanket continuously.
When Jarvis does it to my duvet during tummy-time, he invariably gets a claw caught in the fabric, panics until he frees it, then scowls at me because it must be my fault.

Last edited:

Latest Threads